View Single Post
Old 6th April 2011, 08:03 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpicturex View Post
I am interested in .com and .net domains.
As i said budget is flexible, it really depends on what is to offer and if i consider it a good deal.

I signed up for this site years ago when i saw a post on dnforum.
The reason to choose Thai idn's is i have lived in Thailand 7 years, i don't read or write Thai language but that's not an issue as my partner handles that.
I have been selling of my English language site portfolio over a few years and now moving into developing Thai IDN's. I am only interested in high search volume Thai IDN's as that makes my efforts at SEO much easier and competition levels are alot lower then English.

I have purchased several domains recently through contacting Thais from whois contact details. Is there any market place where people list there IDN's like SEDO or godaddy auctions?

Thanks to all who posted above :D
You should broker for DG he can't get the Thai's to respond/sell.

Also I would have thought that the majority of Thai premium IDN would be owned by the members here although seeing more Thailand addresses on the whois nowadays.