View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2006, 01:30 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: some info needed

Well to suggest especially to new comers that you need to be a linguistic expert is totally misleading. The only language I have an intimate knowledge of is French and I have only one or two drops to by credit.

Spanish is globally a much more significant language than French. It covers most of South and Central America. The French Empire was a pathetic affair, as everything else was more or less taken by the British, who were so over extended that they neglected the more hostile and improverished bits of Africa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabsi
I was responding to Aboujou regarding french IDN; accept this.
Your knowledge is valuable, but accept other views.

It's only a question of culture again: annuity.com has been sold for USD 0,6 mio. but we dropped annuité.com because of it's non-existing trafic.

Again, what works in the US and UK, can not be automaticly implemented elsewhere. That applies also for domains. And newcomers like you needs also this lesson.

Regards

DABSI