View Single Post
Old 7th July 2011, 08:19 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: VeriSign’s Pat Kane Discusses New TLDs and IDNs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
@RD I don't always agree with your approach, but yeah you absolutely called this, nailed it in fact - and looking back to when I first got into this, it was only because your voice was unavoidable out there, but rather than just follow you like a lemming, it encouraged me to take a closer look; something that I'm of course glad I did.

I'm big enough to say I owe you for that - Kudos to you Dave.

But even with all this confirmation I can't spend any of it - the traffic was and still is the key to the short term $ - let's hope this enables it as we presume.
We may have had our difference but I have always admired your commitment.

Yeah, it is still going to be a while before we can all hang up our boots. But you are either in or you are not.