IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain Appraisals

IDN Domain Appraisals Appraisals by other members on International domain names.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd April 2006, 01:54 PM

Vorty is an unknown quantity at this point
doenças.com and dç.com

Hello,

Can someone appraisal me this three portuguese domains:

www.doenças.com -> www.diseases.com

and www.dç.com & www.dçs.com (abbreviations)

We can call it a pack

Thank you!

-----------------------------

ç is on our keyboard, look at the laptop:

Last edited by Vorty; 2nd April 2006 at 01:59 PM..
Old 2nd April 2006, 02:34 PM

OldIDNer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: doenças.com and dç.com

Hi Vorty. Cool keyboard. I just type with us international to get the characters.

Regarding the names, I think doenças.com is ok. Definitely useful for a site about various diseases though I think it's not in the league of say saúde or médico.

What is dç an abbreviation for? Diseases or doctor? It's definitely short.

Last edited by OldIDNer; 2nd April 2006 at 02:50 PM..
Old 2nd April 2006, 03:16 PM

Thank you OldIDNer.

is the abbreviation of doenças, and in fact it's used when we refer to diseases here in Portugal.
Old 2nd April 2006, 03:19 PM

OldIDNer is an unknown quantity at this point

I see. Nice little package then. GL with them.
Old 2nd April 2006, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldIDNer
I see. Nice little package then. GL with them.
Thank you, but what I need is appraisals... how much can this worth?
Old 2nd April 2006, 06:09 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: doenças.com and dç.com

Vorty: Please stop doing this in here:

Quote:
"dç is the abbreviation of doenças, and in fact it's used when we refer to diseases here in Portugal."
This is simply not truth at all.

I have been keeping an eye on you since you said that "Bens Imóveis" = Real Properties and thus very good and that "êxitos".com was not used in Portuguese.

Well, “Bens Imóveis” is NOT very good. It is a technical financial term only used to fill IRS tax forms or heritage forms. Lot's of Portuguese people can't even tell what that really means. It is used to refer the personal properties a person has that collect taxes and thus have to be declared.

As for “êxitos” it is much better than “êxito” alone because it’s used a lot for top music charts, like for "êxitos do verão" = summer hits.

Please behave and be a good boy. There are other Portuguese speaking folks in here.
Old 2nd April 2006, 06:43 PM

I don't know what are you talking about.

DÇ is the abbreviation of DOENÇA. I'm studing physiotherapy and we say dç insteed of doença to make it quicker! Why do you say that's not truth at all? lol

Quote:
I have been keeping an eye on you since you said that "Bens Imóveis" = Real Properties and thus very good and that "êxitos".com was not used in Portuguese.

Well, “Bens Imóveis” is NOT very good. It is a technical financial term only used to fill IRS tax forms or heritage forms. Lot's of Portuguese people can't even tell what that really means. It is used to refer the personal properties a person has that collect taxes and thus have to be declared.

As for “êxitos” it is much better than “êxito” alone because it’s used a lot for top music charts, like for "êxitos do verão" = summer hits.
Probably insteed of keep an eye on what I said you probably should give YOUR OPINION to!! That's my opinion and I say what I think it's correct, ok?

I don't know where you learn portuguese, but Bens Imóveis is Real Properties and it's not only used to fill IRS tax forms or heritage forms. I call a house one "Bem Imóvel" - you don't? More than one house are "Bens Imóveis"...

êxito.com for me is best than êxitos.com - what can I do... it's my opinion... I'm sorry... but I don't see your opinion there...

Quote:
Please behave and be a good boy. There are other Portuguese speaking folks in here
Be a good boy? Are you joking? If there are others speaking folks around here... I would like to see their opinion insteed of criticize!!
Old 2nd April 2006, 07:39 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Let Google be the judge and check who's right and who's wrong.

Show me "dç" being used as disease and show me that "êxitos" is not used on top charts, LOL.

I love when I am right!
Old 2nd April 2006, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
Let Google be the judge and check who's right and who's wrong.

Show me "dç" being used as disease and show me that "êxitos" is not used on top charts, LOL.

I love when I am right!
Jose, I know what I'm talking about when I say that dç is the abbreviation of doença. I'm studing this !!

Look here for example: http://www.medstudents.com.br/rotinas/clinmed/has.htm (search for dç)

I'm sorry, but I didn't remember to say that "êxitos" is not used on top charts or isn't good... I just said it's WORST than êxito (and THAT'S MY OPINION).

I love when I am right to! LOL

This thread is for appraisals on this 3 domains:

www.doenças.com | www.dç.com | www.dçs.com

I can prove that dç and dçs are abbreviations.

How much is this worth?

Last edited by Vorty; 2nd April 2006 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost