View Single Post
Old 31st December 2011, 09:46 PM
ком.ком コム.コム

555 has disabled reputation
Re: Chance of new gTLD delay “above zero”. What do you think?

Happy new year everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainsell View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the idngtld ball again.
Any remote scenario on how this is possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainsell View Post
I feel bad for those of you that have waited 5-10years for the real internet to open up. Time will tell.....
I feel bad for those that chose to not wait this period of time and nothing they can now do that will bring back the same size opportunity that it was 10-5 years ago.

As for time will tell, i am not sure what it is it needs to tell that wasn't told by now. I found IDN's exist 6 years ago in less then a month from now and there were no bad news at any point since (There were plenty of delays that's for sure), only progress and less uncertainty on various aspects e.g demand, browser support etc.

At this point i think it's safe to assume and at least from my personal experience i came across more then one who admitted to not making the right choice 'back then', some already understand where this is going and that it was a mistake to wait for 'real' idn but it is in they're interest to leave the 'market' where it currently is which is pretty much nowhere.

Last edited by 555; 31st December 2011 at 09:51 PM..