IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain Appraisals

IDN Domain Appraisals Appraisals by other members on International domain names.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th April 2006, 01:10 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Talking My new .cc domains

секс.cc (Google for секс site:.cc)
Lot's of Russian .cc sites with sex content! Besides that, the c c and cc looks good.

and:
Crédito.cc (Credit for both PT and ES lang.)
Música.cc (Music for both PT and ES lang.)

Opinions? I know it's a .cc, but it's a Verysing company and the rush seems to have started, so better enter it earlier than later, no?
Old 4th April 2006, 01:45 AM

idnceo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My new .cc domains

i guess it doesnt hurt to keep them. but i guess u will have to be the last one in the line when the guys interested on música or crédito want to buy these keywords. if i were them, i would go in spanish checking to buy first .com , later .net ... .tv... .es and who know maybe now your .cc

but it is expensive to register .cc , right? why dont u go for words in other languages in .com or cctld instead of trying to register what is already taken. música or crédito
Old 4th April 2006, 02:06 AM
Administrator

thefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to thefabfive

Well, for .cc domains you definitely picked the right terms. I wouldn't go too much below the quality of these terms in .cc. Stick with the cream of the crop and I think they'll be okay.
Old 4th April 2006, 02:52 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Quote:
why dont u go for words in other languages in .com or cctld instead of trying to register what is already taken. música or crédito
I was getting really frustrated checking the domains on my "to do" list. All of them got taken in the meanwhile. So, I move on, lol. Now there's .eu and in May .mobi.
Old 4th April 2006, 05:51 AM

John W is an unknown quantity at this point

what's .mobi?

Huh, never mind, got it.
Old 4th April 2006, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
I was getting really frustrated checking the domains on my "to do" list. All of them got taken in the meanwhile. So, I move on, lol. Now there's .eu and in May .mobi.
how did u know if it was on my list? Let me guess too, you are going to register m.ú.s.i.c.a.com , música.ws , música.tk, música.nu... keep going... try to get consolation domains. No point. Domainer's symptom: "Generic" disease...:p

Anyway i dont see why you put a domain in here to be reviewed and later mock of the people who put comments. Strangely impolite. dont want to hear a bad opinion, say it. but dont make fun of people.
Old 4th April 2006, 01:22 PM
Veteran

Thumbs down Re: My new .cc domains

English is not my first language, so sorry if it sounded like "mocking". I was not making fun of people, I was awnsering this question:

Quote:
why dont u go for words in other languages in .com or cctld instead of trying to register what is already taken. música or crédito
Also what do you mean with:
Quote:
how did u know if it was on my list?
?!
Old 4th April 2006, 02:01 PM

sure, not bad feelings.