IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th April 2006, 08:43 PM

IDNr is an unknown quantity at this point
I give uppppp.....

Whenever I register an IDN its not the right term and I waste all this money. Does this mean entrepreneur.com 事業主.com? If not, thats it I'm done with IDNs.

Thanks
Old 5th April 2006, 08:50 PM
Administrator

thefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to thefabfive
Re: I give uppppp.....

Don't give up, just use all the tools at your disposal.

Check the term in the dictionary
Check the term on Google.co.jp
Check the images on Google.co.jp
Check JP Ovt
Check Ovt Bid Tool
Maybe check a couple of the search results to confirm.

These tools should help you avoid erroneous registrations. Japanese takes a little more research right now because many terms are taken.
Old 5th April 2006, 08:54 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

IDNr: I know your problem: you have to register first and ask after. Well, I have the solution for you: use DynaDot. They allow you to delete a domain, till 5 days later. Nice, hem?!
Old 5th April 2006, 09:04 PM

yanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to yanni Send a message via Skype™ to yanni

Don't give up yet, it does mean entrepreneur.
Old 5th April 2006, 09:15 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
IDNr: I know your problem: you have to register first and ask after. Well, I have the solution for you: use DynaDot. They allow you to delete a domain, till 5 days later. Nice, hem?!
Cool i used them when i first started i didnt know that, and this applies to IDn's and how long does it take for you to recieve youre money back ? and have you personally already used this feature ?
Old 5th April 2006, 09:22 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Now you're getting somewhere - 事業主 has results at OV JP and bids as well.

Don't be too dispondent. There are people out there who regged literraly THOUSANDS of Korean IDN and renewed them for YEARS before figuring out they were worthless.

The money you wasted so far doesn't even register - if you're a quck learner you'll recover it in potential domai value in no time flat.
Old 5th April 2006, 09:53 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Quote:
Cool i used them when i first started i didnt know that, and this applies to IDn's and how long does it take for you to recieve youre money back ? and have you personally already used this feature ?
I have used it a lot of times. You get your money back imediately, as credit on your account.
Old 5th April 2006, 10:17 PM

Giant is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanni
Don't give up yet, it does mean entrepreneur.
Right, you haven't really spent (or wasted) enough yet. That's the price you pay to be an expert later!

事業主 and Entrepreneur both mean the owner of a business, but they have different value as domain names.

事業主 is a bored guy sitting there guarding his business and waiting for customers without knowing if he can pay the rent next month. Whereas, we can feel the spirit of an "entrepreneur", he is joyous, creative, energetic, confident... even he knows he can fail but still willing to take risk.

事業主 and Entrepreneur both mean the same thing but they give you a bit different images, and thus a different desire to acquire them.

Dot Com is King. IDN.com will soon be king.
@