View Single Post
Old 21st April 2012, 06:37 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all
Re: Question - Building a self sustaining portfolio

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
true. i heard somewhere that a really big portion from ascii parking revenue is from typo traffic sadly. I think typos are a way to get a lot of traffic for some domainers if the good ascii generics are no longer available.

some-typos can generate so much traffic because the real term is a large and developed website and has massive type-in traffic for that reason.

personally i would not want to follow such a strategy... would possibly lead to horrible CTRs and probably harm the income of genuine type-in generics by diluting overall traffic quality.

Some of the best quality converting traffic is from typos of generics.

A typo of "life insurance" is just like "lifeinsurance.com" for the purpose of parking. The only issue with the typo domains is that you can't really develop it or use it for email, ads, etc. because it's a typo..