View Single Post
Old 28th April 2012, 08:39 PM

blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Re: Question - Building a self sustaining portfolio

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
a few thoughts on spanish and portuguese names:

i don't want to promote latin IDNs really and i don't think they are the best IDN investments.. it's clear that the com in latin idns will always be a secondary extension.
I happen to think that latins idns (especially Portuguese) are the best and safest investment
The logic here is simple;
-No political risks and rapidly developing into local superpower
-Brazil is in the USA ' natural sphere of interest, the ties between two countries will develop exponentially (already brazilians buy huge number of properties in US , Florida especially)
Some even predict that after US defaults on it's debt (some think it's inevitable), US will retreat to Americas and dump the rest of the world crumbling
-The two continents will be self-sustaining and have united economy, one currency (Amero) and .com as preferred extention
-many other advantages i will not mention

Last edited by blackpower; 28th April 2012 at 08:55 PM..