IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th November 2008, 11:15 AM

mrdomain is an unknown quantity at this point
Turk.Tv -- Driver.Com -- Fenerbahce.Tv and more Turkish-Russian IDNs

Domain Name----------In English-----Punycode---------------Price($)

türk.tv----------------turk----------< xn--trk-hoa.tv >---------- offer

fenerbahçe.tv---------fenerbahce*--< xn--fenerbahe-x3a.tv >5000

beşiktaş.tv------------besiktas**---< xn--beikta-xjbe.tv >-------2000

şöför.com-------------driver--------< xn--fr-ekab63c.com >-----2000

skytürk.tv------------skyturk***--< xn--skytrk-6ya.tv --------1000

tickettürk.com--------ticket turk----< xn--tickettrk-w9a.com >---1000

öğret.com------------teach--------< xn--ret-rna9r.com >--------offer

æk.com--------------aek****----< xn--k-3fa.com >-----------offer

fenerbahçe.ws-------fenerbahce---< xn--fenerbahe-x3a.ws >----offer

европалига.com-----europa league*****-< xn--80aaefhuuwji.com >---offer

ş.ws---------------- s with cedilla-< xn--nga.ws >--------------250

registered at dynadot.com , one more year registrations. transfer is free.

*Turkish Football Team's original name. It has also a tv channel. (now plays in champions league group G)
**Turkish Football Team's original name.It has also a tv channel.
***Turkish Tv Channel.
**** Greece Football Team.
***** New name Of Uefa Cup is Europa League
Please dont hesitate to ask any questions. If you are a serious buyer we can make some changes with prices(small changes).
Old 16th November 2008, 12:40 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Turk.Tv -- Driver.Com -- Fenerbahce.Tv and more Turkish-Russian IDNs

Welcome to IDNF. Just a note that we do not allow sale of registered Company names or Trademarks here. Thanks.
Old 16th November 2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
Welcome to IDNF. Just a note that we do not allow sale of registered Company names or Trademarks here. Thanks.
Thanks. But There is no Trade Mark problems with domains that i sell. For example aek.com is an aek fans supporter web site. Fenerbahçe, beşiktaş is the same. for europe league domain , you should tell people that " unofficial europe league website" and you should not violate tm rules. Then everything is ok.
Old 21st November 2008, 11:38 AM

Prices reduced.
Türk.tv $4000
Google search results: 155.000.000

Google Trends : compared with fenerbahçe, beşiktaş, şöför and americans
here

Google Insights : see Türk Tv 6. row . here

All of other extensions are taken -- dates.
.com 26-02-2001
.net 03-07-2003
.org 26-02-2001
.info 17-03-2004
.biz 12-09-2004
.ws 10-24-2007
.cc 24-09-2000

Fenerbahçe.tv $3000

Beşiktaş.Tv $1500

Şöför.com $1500
Old 21st November 2008, 01:42 PM
Banned

later777 is an unknown quantity at this point

mrdomain,
fenerbahçe
beşiktaş
are trademarks anyway you massage it.
We should discourage use of marks as this is bad for everybody.
We all got into this when just starting; it's tempting but you need to understand the repercussions here.
Good luck with the rest.
Old 26th November 2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by later777 View Post
mrdomain,
fenerbahçe
beşiktaş
are trademarks anyway you massage it.
We should discourage use of marks as this is bad for everybody.
We all got into this when just starting; it's tempting but you need to understand the repercussions here.
Good luck with the rest.
later777 dont you understand what i mean ?
Trademark = you violate trademark rules.
go to www.fenerbahce.com www.fenerbahce.net www.besiktas.net and many of extensions of beşiktaş and fenerbahçe are being used as sports site (big companies have them). Relax guys there is no TradeMark problems with these domains!
Old 26th November 2008, 04:51 PM
Banned

May it's you who does not understand.
You can use these names as fun clubs-as most of these site are doing, meaning, no ads. As to Fenerbahce.com I can't tell who the owner is, whois is protected.
Try to run RedSocks.com (even as fun site) in US and you'll quickly understand what trademark rules are.
Don't see any reason why in turkey it should be any different.
Old 27th November 2008, 01:03 PM

Now take a look at www.besiktas.com www.bjk.com is fan sites for Beşiktaş Football club.
same as www.fenerbahce.com click and go you will see it is a fan site. If you go www.fenerbahce.tv and www.besiktas.tv they are forwarded to digiturk corp. It is a big tv company. Only www.fenerbahce.org and www.bjk.com.tr are the official sites. All other extensions are being used as sports sites etc. SO IN THAT CONDITIONS HOW CAN www.fenerbahçe.tv and www.beşiktaş.tv VIOLATE TRADEMARK RULES ?? Ofcourse they dont and they will not as fenerbahçe and beşiktaş are town names here in Turkey.. Please check the sites.
Old 27th November 2008, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdomain View Post
Now take a look at www.besiktas.com www.bjk.com is fan sites for Beşiktaş Football club.
same as www.fenerbahce.com click and go you will see it is a fan site. If you go www.fenerbahce.tv and www.besiktas.tv they are forwarded to digiturk corp. It is a big tv company. Only www.fenerbahce.org and www.bjk.com.tr are the official sites. All other extensions are being used as sports sites etc. SO IN THAT CONDITIONS HOW CAN www.fenerbahçe.tv and www.beşiktaş.tv VIOLATE TRADEMARK RULES ?? Ofcourse they dont and they will not as fenerbahçe and beşiktaş are town names here in Turkey.. Please check the sites.
If they are town names that's a different story. But it's a grey area if you use them as soccer sites IMO. generally, fun site cannot display ads ,meaning you can't make any money off it. The case with .com really puzzes me. It does not seem to be owned by soccer club yet operates as commercial site.
I might want to investigate further on who owns it. I'll keep you posted on it.
Old 28th November 2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
If they are town names that's a different story. But it's a grey area if you use them as soccer sites IMO. generally, fun site cannot display ads ,meaning you can't make any money off it. The case with .com really puzzes me. It does not seem to be owned by soccer club yet operates as commercial site.
I might want to investigate further on who owns it. I'll keep you posted on it.
They are also town names. But there is no rule like ' fun site cannot display ads' here in Turkey. Please go and search i gave the links above. And please dont post any comments unless you find any tm issues or anything that shows i cheat people because topic will be garbage with your incorrect arguments.
For everyone if you have further questions please dont hesitate to ask me...
Old 28th November 2008, 01:03 AM
Banned

I am not going to ask your permission to post. I will post whenewher I like and wherewhere I like as long as I don't break the forum rules, please don't tell me what to do. I certainly don't break them by expressing concern about possible cybersquatting. If they are town names, that's fine. Again, these are important facts the buyer of these domains should know. You specifically introduced them as turkish soccer teams names, so, please, just cut it.
I also never mentioned skytürk.tv which I am doing now. I think you should get familiar with this forum rules before posting names for sale. Moderator already explained to you that we do not allow sale of registered Company names or Trademarks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Turk

Last edited by later777; 28th November 2008 at 01:42 AM..
Old 28th November 2008, 02:15 PM

Quote:
I am not going to ask your permission to post. I will post whenewher I like and wherewhere I like as long as I don't break the forum rules, please don't tell me what to do. I certainly don't break them by expressing concern about possible cybersquatting. If they are town names, that's fine. Again, these are important facts the buyer of these domains should know. You specifically introduced them as turkish soccer teams names, so, please, just cut it.
I also never mentioned skytürk.tv which I am doing now. I think you should get familiar with this forum rules before posting names for sale. Moderator already explained to you that we do not allow sale of registered Company names or Trademarks.
Are you a Domainer or a baby that doesnt understand what i tell and what i show.
-You told me that there can be possible TradeMark issues with domain names.
-I have asnwered you that There is no TradeMark issues with them.
I showed you evidences , i told you you can go www.fenerbahce.com www.fenerbahce.net or www.besiktas.com or www.fenerbahce.tv
If you went that sites you can see that they are all sports sites owned not by Fenerbahçe Football Team or Beşiktaş. For example www.fenerbahce.com is registered in 1997 and that site is earning money from ads. And fenerbahce.com 's alexa rank is 6436 please check That means they earn lots of money. So what is that mean ? that also means if there were any TradeMark issues with Fenerbahçe Football Team , Fenerbahçe would not let them.
- I told you that Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş are also town names( I think you are a native english speaker you can understand what also means)
My sentence means that Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş are Football Clubs ,at the same time Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş are town names here in İstanbul. Just like Barcelona.
I think you can understand what i say now. If you write against Fenerbahçe or abuse Fenerbahçe in www.fenerbahçe.tv then you violate TradeMark rules. But if you be a good guy and make a site like www.fenerbahce.com you can earn money and YOU WILL NOT VIOLATE TRADEMARK RULES.

-I proved you that there is no TradeMark issues with my domains. Everyone understands what i mean but unfortunately you dont want to understand or you cant. Please dont make my topic a garbage anymore. And please come here with evidences not with wikipedia links. I can also give links for fenerbahce http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenerbah%C3%A7e and beşiktaş http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be%C5%9Fikta%C5%9F_J.K.

I proved and i showed evidences with example sites that my domains has no trademark issues.
If you still insist that there is a trademark issue with my domains. You should prove it if you are a good domainer!!!
Old 28th November 2008, 02:29 PM
Banned

You are selling skytürk.tv, the name of Turkish national TV channel
http://www.skyturk.tv/index.jsp
what are you, joking?
You wrote:
"If you write against Fenerbahçe or abuse Fenerbahçe in www.fenerbahçe.tv then you violate TradeMark rules. But if you be a good guy and make a site like www.fenerbahce.com you can earn money and YOU WILL NOT VIOLATE TRADEMARK RULES."
I think you don't understand the basic concept of trademarks. I will not argue with you anymore as this is useless. You need schooling.
I really thought I'd help you first to see where you might get in trouble but forgot what is said about road to Hell. Some folks don't learn from mistakes of others but need to get in trouble themselves. That goes for both of us, apparently. Well, good luck anyway.

Last edited by later777; 28th November 2008 at 03:10 PM..
Old 12th December 2008, 02:45 AM

Bargain, All prices finally reduced!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdomain View Post
Prices reduced.
Türk.tv $4000 new price : $3000
Google search results: 155.000.000

Google Trends : compared with fenerbahçe, beşiktaş, şöför and americans
here

Google Insights : see Türk Tv 6. row . here

All of other extensions are taken -- dates.
.com 26-02-2001
.net 03-07-2003
.org 26-02-2001
.info 17-03-2004
.biz 12-09-2004
.ws 10-24-2007
.cc 24-09-2000

Fenerbahçe.tv $3000 new price:$2500

Beşiktaş.Tv $1500 new price:$1000

Şöför.com $1500new price:$1000