Thread: the new guy....
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2012, 05:51 PM

Jay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enough
Re: the new guy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
is there going to be a transliterated or translated .idn......? my answer would be not any time soon, and even that is being optimistic.....
Darn, I recently registered the prime terms for jokes, stories, poetry, Taj Mahal, Bollywood, horoscope, and a few others in Hindi.net. I got misled by this post: http://www.idnforums.com/forums/3181...-net-deva.html. I guess that's $60 wasted! I almost registered the prime term for mobile phones (one of Mulligan's unclaimed drops), but luckily someone else beat me to it by a few hours. Otherwise that would have been another $7 down the drain!

The thing with IDNs is that you can't presume to know everything when you first start out. The amount of research involved compared to ASCII is like university versus pre-school.

Last edited by Jay; 29th June 2012 at 06:50 PM..