View Single Post
Old 17th September 2012, 11:03 AM

bumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura about
Re: Korean native wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonggari74 View Post
how can i get a traslation job? native korean
Prove yourself worthy.

How?

1) Stop spamming the forum with 5 new threads a day. If you want to sell your names you can list them in one thread with prices. If you want them appraised you can list them in one thread as well.

2) Build up some trust. As long as you claim that 성행위 is better than 섹스 you can't be trusted. There's 3 options:

a) You are trying to bullshit us. Not a good attidude to make yourself popular in here.

b) You are new to domaining and IDNs. In this case you should learn the basics first. Look for "Google Adwords Keyword Tool", sign up and learn why 섹스 is better than 성행위.

c) The stats are wrong. Quite unlikely so you would have to prove that.

Last edited by bumblebee man; 17th September 2012 at 11:06 AM..