IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th April 2006, 12:08 AM

avalon426 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post 70 Prime IDNs 欧州.net ελληνική.com 薪酬.com

Ok here's the deal. I am selling away my entire portfolio of IDNs. Absolutely nothing left out. I am looking for a bulk offer in the low-mid- x,xxx range for everything. If reasonable bulk offer not received, consider each name available individually. Only catch is that you have to do your own translation and research on the names. I can tell you that there are some Jems in here including generics .coms, major 1st World country names, language names like (English), I have science,eyes,english, salary, fraud, Urdu etc translated in the .coms and some .nets. I also have Europe.net in Japanese and space and investors and investor in Greek (.coms) and a bunch of other names. I know I can get alot for if I held on to this and sold sepeartely, but it's just time to refocus my efforts. So everyone can give this due diligence, I've decided to leave out translations which means some work on your part, but if IDns are what you're looking to get into, then I stress- put some effort into it. Please, give this due diligence in research and walk away with a nice portfolio.

1) Why am I selling?
--It's time to move on. I'm selling because I'm trying to focus my efforts on one project at a time and I want to invest proceeds from this towards that project.
-Also, I've spent hours researching overture scores and translations, etc. this will give someone a chance to start with a new IDN portfolio or to add on to their existing portfoil.

PM me if you have any questions.

Post Offers/offer here please. No offer considered accepted, no name considered sold until payment received.

BIN $3,800

Thanks

With DomainSite.com

xn--9kru6izvbj55a6f5b.net (賭博娛樂場.net)
xn--921au4v.com (薪酬.com)
xn--921au4v.net (薪酬.net)
xn--rls.net (場.net)
xn--u9j501jm2d.com (市場の.com)
xn--u9j501jm2d.net (市場の.net)
xn--j9jgns6j.com (によっては.com)
xn--j9jgns6j.net (によっては.net)
xn--u9ja6smhf2i.com (のサラリーの.com)
xn--u9ja6smhf2i.net (のサラリーの.net)
xn--v8jygua6d1b3v8bw859b2bxe.com (アメリカが夢を見る.com)
xn--v8jygua6d1b3v8bw859b2bxe.net (アメリカが夢を見る.net)
xn--u9jv63s.com (目の.com)
xn--u9jv63s.net (目の.net)
xn--6rtq90a.net (欧州.net)
xn--nckua9axima.net (キャッシュ.net)
xn--dckfb4f7cxm.net (ウィンドウズ.net)
xn--bckfb8que.net (ワイファイ.net)
xn--80ad0amn.net (слова.net)
xn--wkw167d.net (詐欺.net)
xn--elpas-2sa.net (elpaís.net)
xn--aprendaingls-leb.net (aprendainglés.net)
xn--launineuropea-flb.com (launióneuropea.com)
xn--launineuropea-flb.net (launióneuropea.net)

xn--hxakxk5b.com (μάτια.com)
xn--jxafaqwc6dgn.com (κατασκευή.com)
xn--hxakhniu1ci.com (διάστημα.com)
xn--2qux55fufbdye.com (資訊技術.com)
xn--sdk3aze.net (ヤフー.net)
xn--goo-u68d94x2t9g.com (中古車goo.com)
xn--ltzebuergesch-3hb.com (lëtzebuergesch.com)
xn--ltzebuergesch-3hb.net (lëtzebuergesch.net)
xn--b1afbatgzdfip.com (европейское.com)
xn--globomaisvoc-zeb.com (globomaisvocê.com)
xn--telecomunica-vdb0r.com (telecomunicaçõ.com)
xn--telecomunicao-7eb3d.com (telecomunicação.com)
xn--cncer-3qa.net (câncer.net)
xn--mgby2ch93cpfb.com (انگلیسی.com)
xn--mgb0b6abf4a.com (العلمي.com)
xn--jxangifdar.com (ελληνική.com)
xn--jxafxfcgtk7b.com (ολυμπιακή.com)
xn--pxaba6abo5ah6f.com (επενδυτών.com)
xn--p-47ttdti.com (うpろだ.com)
xn--belmdopar-81a5f.com (belémdopará.com)
xn--b1aedkcgwee2a.com (сновидений.com)
xn--ixanca4bqzgi.com (επενδυτέσ.com)
xn--lcks7c0hpd.net (カテゴリー.net)

WITH DYNODOT
xn--pqqu92a7pu.com 居住的.com
xn--jnyp2v.net 聘用.net
xn--fhq05tix7a.net 在网上.net
xn--fo0a.net 给.net
xn--cjzx9p.net 神色.net
xn--8nrq07j.com 参观.com
xn--8nrq07j.net 参观.net
xn--stu602g.com 拟订.com
xn--stu602g.net 拟订.net
xn--78s731d.net 男孩.net
xn--b8tv8a.com 憤怒.com
xn--hhr.net 動.net
xn--put.net 帶.net
xn--3dsx48d.net 現在.net
xn--lhr583cn0vr8i.net 銀行業務.net
xn--2h2a28o.com 融通.com
xn--cbk951n2fx.net 読み方.net
xn--guu4d723c.net 挨拶状.net
xn--d1ahgkh6g.net юникод.net
xn--98j6ck4201gexk.net みずほ銀行.net
xn--h9jg.com ちつ.com
Old 11th April 2006, 12:45 AM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road
Re: 70 Prime IDNs 欧州.net ελληνική.com 薪酬.com

Quote:
I've decided to leave out translations which means some work on your part, but if IDns are what you're looking to get into, then I stress- put some effort into it.
Very convenient! Don't know about the other languages, but most of the Japanese domains are junk. For example...

xn--u9j501jm2d.com (市場の.com)
xn--u9j501jm2d.net (市場の.net)
xn--j9jgns6j.com (によっては.com)
xn--j9jgns6j.net (によっては.net)
xn--u9ja6smhf2i.com (のサラリーの.com)
xn--u9ja6smhf2i.net (のサラリーの.net)
xn--v8jygua6d1b3v8bw859b2bxe.com (アメリカが夢を見る.com)
xn--v8jygua6d1b3v8bw859b2bxe.net (アメリカが夢を見る.net)
xn--u9jv63s.com (目の.com)
xn--u9jv63s.net (目の.net)

Every single one of the above has unnecessary particles (e.g. "の") that make the domain meaningless, either that or they're just random bits of sentence. A lot of the other Japanese domains are obvious copyright/trademark infringements.

It would look much better, quite honestly, if you stripped out the names that are worthless (let them expire quietly, or delete them) and held a smaller sale with the names that are left. Otherwise, it's going to be impossible for people to take you seriously.
Old 11th April 2006, 12:49 AM

Giant is an unknown quantity at this point

I confirm most of the Chinese domains are junk also. Sorry!

Dot Com is King. IDN.com will soon be king.
@
Old 11th April 2006, 01:42 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

In PT/ES, the trend continous. While some are good, like "câncer", some are completely worthless like "telecomunicaçõ" and others obvious copyright/trademark infringements, like "elpaís".

My advice: break this pack apart and you might sell some.
Old 11th April 2006, 01:48 AM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road

Be aware - this sale is also posted on DNForum.
Old 11th April 2006, 02:06 AM
A.W.O.L

Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past

My mistake I thought I updated the rules section already.
Please post sale of IDN Domains that you know what it means.
I'll give you time to update this as I haven't written it in the rules yet.
Old 11th April 2006, 02:56 AM

idnceo is an unknown quantity at this point

みずほ銀行 check this out, one of the japanese banks! :p can i make a deposit?
Old 11th April 2006, 01:42 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
Be aware - this sale is also posted on DNForum.
Thanks Edwin,

Yes, I have left comment on this at DNF. I know it is against the rules, but I just lost it a little when I saw that the thread had a 5 star rating. I think it is going beyond the pale a bit to rate your own sales thread!

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 11th April 2006 at 01:53 PM..
Old 11th April 2006, 05:53 PM

Quote:
It would seem that the reason for leaving out the translations is that many of the terms do not have a sensible translation.
I left out the translations so that people could do their own research precisely for the fact that I might be unsure of some of the translation as have been noted. What is wrong with that? How is that misleading? I will re-list names with proper translations with connotations if their is none, I will leave them out. This is a situation where a PM from Edwin or Rubber duck would changed the way I approach the sell rather then tarnishing my rep here. My intentions was no to mislead anyone at all though it seems that I have. For the Japanese names I had no idea that those were articles in front or in back of them since they register in google with quotes around them. THat was an honest mistake. You guys might disagree, but I think a PM would have been the best way to handle this instead of writing "beware" before getting your facts straight. But anyways, thanks for the tips on best way to sell these names. Will take all the tips.
avalon

MOD can you please delete this post. I will re-list with translation.
Thank you

Last edited by avalon426; 11th April 2006 at 06:00 PM..
Old 11th April 2006, 06:05 PM
Veteran

Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalon426
I left out the translations so that people could do their own research precisely for the fact that I might be unsure of some of the translation as have been noted. What is wrong with that? How is that misleading? I will re-list names with proper translations with connotations if their is none, I will leave them out. This is a situation where a PM from Edwin or Rubber duck would changed the way I approach the sell rather then tarnishing my rep here. My intentions was no to mislead anyone at all though it seems that I have. For the Japanese names I had no idea that those were articles in front or in back of them since they register in google with quotes around them. THat was an honest mistake. You guys might disagree, but I think a PM would have been the best way to handle this instead of writing "beware" before getting your facts straight. But anyways, thanks for the tips on best way to sell these names. Will take all the tips.
avalon

MOD can you please delete this post. I will re-list with translation.
Thank you
Well, from where I am standing it would appear to be an attempt to produce high Google scores from meaningless fragments of text which are not punctuated by spaces, to deceive the unwitting. By not offering a translation you are then in a position to deny any wrong doing. This is just the sort of problems that the IDN markets can do without!
Old 11th April 2006, 06:09 PM

Post Re: 70 Prime IDNs 欧州.net ελληνική.com 薪酬.com

Like I said, that's not the point of view I was comming from at all. A simple PM and I would have seen where you're comming as I do now. I thought this would have been a very engaging way of selling my portfolio where people buying names would have to do some research and sort of get into the IDN mind set. That was my train of thought. I have never deceived anyone here or on any other forum on IDNs or otherwise. Next time I'll just include the translation and save the hassle. All I'm saying is that I would have preferred you talk to me directly. Simple as that as I know you have a rep here with a nice IDN portfolio and that's respected. A pm from you would have been appreciated thats all.
Old 11th April 2006, 06:18 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Like I said, that's not the point of view I was comming from at all. A simple PM and I would have seen where you're comming as I do now. I thought this would have been a very engaging way of selling my portfolio where people buying names would have to do some research and sort of get into the IDN mind set. That was my train of thought. I have never deceived anyone here or on any other forum on IDNs or otherwise. Next time I'll just include the translation and save the hassle. All I'm saying is that I would have preferred you talk to me directly. Simple as that as I know you have a rep here with a nice IDN portfolio and that's respected. A pm from you would have been appreciated thats all.
Well, I think you need to clean up your act quite a lot. Selling Trademarked domains is bad enough in most peoples books, without trying to cover up the fact. Personally, I see it as just about acceptable if you make it very clear to the buyer what it is you are trying to sell, but it needs to be spelt out in capital letters. Statistically, you could not have inadvertantly done this in all innocence.
Old 11th April 2006, 06:21 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

IMO everyone deserves a second chance and the benefit of the doubt.

If it was malicous, there's no way he would have got away with it - not with so many educated IDN-ers here; Dnforum maybe, but not here.

So I'd like to suggest we put it down to error of judgement.
Old 11th April 2006, 06:31 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
IMO everyone deserves a second chance and the benefit of the doubt.

If it was malicous, there's no way he would have got away with it - not with so many educated IDN-ers here; Dnforum maybe, but not here.

So I'd like to suggest we put it down to error of judgement.
Yes, here it is a bit like throwing yourself to the wolves, but unfortunately the rigid inforcement of often inappropriate rules can leave the buyer a little defenceless at DNF. I am fully aware that I have overstepped the mark there today, but I felt that I was put in a position where I had little choice. If I am put in that position again, then I will have no hesitation in requesting a ban at both forums. Having said that I am not into witch hunts, so let us just monitor progress!
Old 11th April 2006, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentino
Quote:
From Rubber Duck on Dnforum:
Well, I think you need to clean up your act quite a lot. Selling Trademarked domains is bad enough in most peoples books, without trying to cover up the fact. Personally, I see it as just about acceptable if you make it very clear to the buyer what it is you are trying to sell, but it needs to be spelt out in capital letters. Statistically, you could not have inadvertantly done this in all innocence.

I think this is important to discuss so I posted it here:

I specifically stressed "due diligence" in my post. Many people on this site buy and sell trademarked names and typos.At what point in my post did I not stress "research" or PM me with any questions. You big portfolio holders have the habit on jumping on peoples backs for mistakes. Why not a PM? Why not teach instead of attack? How am I "covering any fact" when I stressed
Quote:
Only catch is that you have to do your own translation and research on the names.
. People who cared for a name could do there own research and translations as some have already down with 2 names sold. How have I not abided by the rules of this forum? You had no right to post something in my thread per forum rule anyways. One PM from you, and I would have considered, see your points, and added translations or change things around. There was no need for a public chastising.

You and Edwin are like gurus on this board in terms of IDNs. Why don't you guys teach better practices when you see errors in stead of attacking mistakes. If you guys want this marketplace to go anywhere in a respectable form, i think that's going to have to happen. There's no uniform rules out there. You can't assume everyone sees things the way you do. Look up my whois for my names, not one is older then 2 months. Still learning better practises.
Old 11th April 2006, 06:43 PM
Veteran

Quote:

I think this is important to discuss so I posted it here:

I specifically stressed "due diligence" in my post. Many people on this site buy and sell trademarked names and typos.At what point in my post did I not stress "research" or PM me with any questions. You big portfolio holders have the habit on jumping on peoples backs for mistakes. Why not a PM? Why not teach instead of attack? How am I "covering any fact" when I stressed . People who cared for a name could do there own research and translations as some have already down with 2 names sold. How have I not abided by the rules of this forum? You had no right to post something in my thread per forum rule anyways. One PM from you, and I would have considered, see your points, and added translations or change things around. There was no need for a public chastising.

You and Edwin are like gurus on this board in terms of IDNs. Why don't you guys teach better practices when you see errors in stead of attacking mistakes. If you guys want this marketplace to go anywhere in a respectable form, i think that's going to have to happen. There's no uniform rules out there. You can't assume everyone sees things the way you do. Look up my whois for my names, not one is older then 2 months. Still learning better practises.

Look, I think what we are all looking for here is an apology and and undertaking to maintain higher ethical standards in future. If this is going to breakdown into an attack on those that are trying to preserve the integrity of this forum and the markets in general, I can only foresee one outcome.
Old 11th April 2006, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Look, I think what we are all looking for here is an apology and and undertaking to maintain higher ethical standards in future. If this is going to breakdown into an attack on those that are trying to preserve the integrity of this forum and the markets in general, I can only foresee one outcome.
I apologize for not foreseeing how I listed my names for sell would get you upset. Where did I attack you? If anything you've been attacking me! ALl I have made is constructive suggestion at the way you handled things. This has nothing to do with "ethical standards" as you put it, but with a young market with nothing set in stone yet. I did not know translation was needed per post. Would a PM have harmed, no. I'm saying for you as a bigger voice in the IDN world then I, you have a responsibility to how you treat people and how you educate the market.

Last edited by avalon426; 11th April 2006 at 06:55 PM..
Old 11th April 2006, 06:55 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Avalon please leave the forum... I hope Olney bans you honestly. You even say you spent hours researching the terms which from looking at them mostly are BS/meaningless and the rest are trademarks.
Old 11th April 2006, 07:02 PM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Avalon426, why don't you go ahead and relist your items for sale including translations, while keeping in mind what the above pointed out about some of the IDN (i.e. the の particle often goes untranslated as it signifies possessiveness).

If a translation is in question, ask for a confirmation in one of the language subforums.

Your actions will speak louder than words. Continuing in this thread won't help.
Old 11th April 2006, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Avalon426, why don't you go ahead and relist your items for sale including translations, while keeping in mind what the above pointed out about some of the IDN (i.e. the の particle often goes untranslated as it signifies possessiveness).

Your actions will speak louder than words. Continuiing in this thread won't help.
Yes, That's what I'm going to do.

Thanks
Closed Thread