IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th April 2006, 10:59 PM

jdnet is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Eúro.com - What's Your Verdict

New to the whole IDN game. Have an idn which I recently registered with Sedo parking. Doing well but what is the actual value of this domain. the (ú) is formed on a standard US, UK keyboard by holding ALT Gr - U. Very simple and available for world wide use and the keyword terms run in the millions on both Google and Overture

I need guidance from the proffesionals.... Be great to hear from anyone
Old 11th April 2006, 11:17 PM
Administrator

thefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to thefabfive
Re: Eúro.com - What's Your Verdict

Actually Google returns 233 results for "Eúro" and US Ovt returns 0.

I'm not sure what language this is supposed to be but it doesn't look like it's used at all. I'm pretty sure the European currency (euro) does not have an accent on the u.

Sorry but I don't see any value.
Old 12th April 2006, 12:09 AM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Concur with thefabfive.

A whole lot of these types (randomly replacing an ascii vowel with an accented vowel) of IDN are dropping and going unclaimed. They're a dime a dozen.

There's still some good, generic single terms waiting to be registered in all languages. I would stick to those.
Old 12th April 2006, 12:49 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Oh my. I predict the IDN domain business is going to be messy in the near future.

Shouldn’t “Eúro” be considered a “Special Character IDN Domain”?

BTW: we urgently need a certification of trust logo to reliable IDN domainers!
Old 12th April 2006, 02:15 AM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

With combining-marks you can create an almost unlimited supply of these domains, even creating characters with accents that exist in no known language.

Example:

sĕx.com sėx.com s̀ex.com

Just add one of these http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0300.pdf to any letter.

Combining characters are characters that are intended to modify other characters. The most common combining characters in the latin script are the combining diacritical marks (including combining accents). In Unicode the main block of combining diacritics for European languages and the International Phonetic Alphabet is U+0300–U+036F. Combining diacritical marks are also present in many other blocks of Unicode characters. In Unicode, diacritics are always added after the main character. It is possible to add several diacritics to the same character.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combining_diacritical_mark

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 12th April 2006 at 02:34 AM..
Old 12th April 2006, 08:08 AM

jdnet is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Eúro.com - What's Your Verdict

Thankyou to the people that have replied. As I said I have no clue on IDN domains so I'm not suprise about the lack of value.

Thanks again...