View Single Post
Old 12th November 2012, 09:39 AM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough
Re: ParkingCrew 0-1 cent clicks!!

Another PC convert here.

After years of being lazy and never getting around to it, I decided to move all of my Japanese and Chinese names over to PC from ND on 11/1.

Results: one month's revenue (total, including some high-traffic Russians and Arabics that I didn't move) at ND was achieved within 7 days at PC (JP and CN/ZH only).

The last few days things have calmed down considerably, but it's only been two weeks, and I'll monitor my performance a little more closely from now on.

One thing I would like to see at PC is a "note" option, where you can add a note to a domain name that pops up when you hover over the name (very useful for adding translations and languages to domain names).