View Single Post
Old 17th December 2012, 08:29 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: PreOrdering / Watchlist - will you or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
enom has a watchlist where you can add in your names and they will alert you when you can pre-order for Landrush mode.

I see one registrar already taking pre-orders.

In April 2002 i had maybe 25 .us pre-ordered before the landrush and i picked up about 10, with the others simply not available. Someone may have pre-ordered sooner than i or maybe someone reviews those watchlist to cherry pick the better names. Am i just being paranoid? Do i worry too much?

Will you be using a registar's watchlist service or pre-order? Or will you keep your names under your hat until the landrush starts?

Your thoughts?
No you aren't paranoid. The best names were cherry picked a long time ago.

If you are talking about ASCII new gTLDs, you are welcome to pre-order them with any and every registrar. A load of duped "domainers" will max out their credit cards on domains nobody will buy from them and regret it for the next 10 years afterwards.

Enjoy