IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2006, 06:12 AM

IDN.TV is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to IDN.TV Send a message via Yahoo to IDN.TV Send a message via Skype™ to IDN.TV
Idn.tv

Hi,

I have bought IDN.TV, with so many .TV IDNs being registered everyday. It definetly din't come cheap, I hv a lot of plans to develop it, what do you think the potential of this name is?

Thanx,
Vimal

— Umberto Eco
Old 14th April 2006, 06:18 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Re: Idn.tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by fd99392
Hi,

I have bought IDN.TV, with so many .TV IDNs being registered everyday. It definetly din't come cheap, I hv a lot of plans to develop it, what do you think the potential of this name is?

Thanx,
Vimal
you mean you bought it in ascii ? yeah i mean i can think of a couple things you can do with it , hold you portfolio there , a forum, or a Dot TV Brokerage .... what where you thinking as far as development ? How much did it cost by the way ? 500 a year or did you buy it from someone
Old 14th April 2006, 06:21 AM

IDN.TV is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to IDN.TV Send a message via Yahoo to IDN.TV Send a message via Skype™ to IDN.TV

Yes the ASCII version, Thinking for a brokerage thing for .tv's and .net's with IDN.net both as a pair, wht do you think?

— Umberto Eco
Old 14th April 2006, 06:25 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fd99392
Yes the ASCII version, Thinking for a brokerage thing for .tv's and .net's with IDN.net both as a pair, wht do you think?

Go for it the skys the limit , i tried to list a Dot TV on some TV brokerage place and they rejected me because it was an Adult Name