View Single Post
Old 9th February 2013, 08:27 PM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: Parking Crew is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
what irritates me is the visitor count: why does PC have such a high visitor count 50% of ND entire year?

Is ND stealing uniques? ND RPC is higher than PC.

It seems mostly the uniques that make the difference..

recently i tested a few names at bodis and then redirected the names to my site: i don't have any realiable stats on this: but my analytics seemed to displayed more visits than bodis.
Its completely impossible to compare stats between parking companies. Even some of the stats within parking companies are completely misleading / meaingless e.g. sometimes you get masses of "clicks", turns out the parking company has switched a CPM program and count every ad display as click.

The deeper the dig, the more you realize the stats are basically a waste of time. All that matter is income after a week or month at a particular company. Forget all the other stats. Meaningless.