Thread: Interesting Pic
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2013, 12:23 AM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road
Re: Interesting Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
there are still a lot of opportunities left. the market is hardly what i would call matured. depends on the language though it's more difficult than 5 or 10 years ago, prices are higher you have to spend more to acquire a name. i would say that compared to ascii the market is still much better than when schilling entered the the game and even he managed to build a highly profitable portfolio.

you can no longer acquire top 50 names for reg fee that window has closed long time ago. most of the other stuff is still cheap.

of course you can not compare ascii directly to idns but it's still very early. we don't even have a real market yet.
I think we both have a slightly different perception of a diamond in the rough type idn. Last time I checked everything of that caliber was taken a long time ago.