Thread: Chinese .orgs
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2013, 04:04 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough
Re: Chinese .orgs

If you have questions or concerns I wouldn't register them. I never hesitate when pulling the triggering on registering a name, buyers remorse is not something I have experienced in a long time. do your homework/research if you like it pull the trigger. You also don't have to go all the way in the rabbit hole, just register a few and see how it goes. You could always register a few and post for comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFifty9Sound View Post
How do you feel about them? I'd stayed away from Chinese .orgs until recently, but I don't want to go too far down this rabbit hole unless the extension has potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
To be honest I've never heard of a chinese domainer/end user go after a dot org. I own a handful myself but I'm not actively looking for more.
I wasn't actively looking the other day either but the Chinese .orgs from expiringIDNs popped off the page. I have to agree with squirrel, but keep in mind a couple of things

1. Huge market
2. .org will get aliased....sometime.
3. easier to get nice keywords in .org
3a. IMO think about ones to develop and not sell to end users (you know because you can get great keywords in ascii too with .mobi, .la, .pw ect.
3b. so for me its unrealistic/not viable to register more than a handful of Chinese .orgs unless of course you are loaded and if so lets talk hehe.
4. For whats its worth I have actually sold a couple of Chinese .orgs for x,xxx a year or so ago. No movement/inquiries ect since.

Last edited by tee1; 17th April 2013 at 04:09 PM..