IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2009, 06:38 PM

g is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished road
finally got it !!!!!!!!!! from dirty paypal

I had around 700$ locked in my old paypal account for 6 years

I finally got them back two days ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but unfortunately with no interest :D

as I told you sammy , arab will not touch IDNs or internet trading without complete approval from paypal across all arabic countries
and banks has to reduce the fees for transfer ... because transfer to american banks is always free ...

I get phone calls every while from arab complaining about paypal issues

I tell them forget about it ...!!!!!!!

paypal has millions of dollars locked in thousands of arabic accounts who are not able to verify their accounts or have some other issues ... ...most money are successfully and legally earned from internet trading especially domains
Old 11th March 2009, 06:43 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough
Re: finally got it !!!!!!!!!! from dirty paypal

congrats G, does gpay work in Arab countries, such as Egypt? Google does have an office in Cairo right?
Old 11th March 2009, 07:09 PM

Fka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Hopefully there will be better options in the future.

CashU? I hear a lot of people talking about that! Is it even worth it?!
Old 11th March 2009, 07:27 PM

g is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished road

hi tee1,

I never heard that gpay is working or anyone is using it

cashu sammy is only popular in some golf countries but it is used only to pay not to receive money as far as I know
it is alternative to credit card but you still need to receive money

there is no alternative to paypal for arab

your only way is to beg ugly bustards at paypal by signing petitions

http://www.petitiononline.com/paypaleg/petition.html
Old 11th March 2009, 07:46 PM

Fka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enoughFka200 will become famous soon enough

Signed the petition!
Old 11th March 2009, 08:04 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point

does paypal work in saudi arabia? so far, the 5 and 4 figure offers i get are from Saudi arabia.
Old 11th March 2009, 11:44 PM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring View Post
does paypal work in saudi arabia? so far, the 5 and 4 figure offers i get are from Saudi arabia.
Why would you even consider paypal for such amounts- it has to be a good escrow.

I too have locked funds with paypal, twice this year already for 3 weeks and currently two weeks. And yes- they must be making an absolute fortune simply from interest they do not pay- scandalous!
Old 12th March 2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring View Post
I think paypal allowed some arabic countries like saudi arabia to open accounts to send money and not receive it !!! sounds funny !!

arab are able some how to send money to buy but they hardly can get any money from selling online

I have received tons of email concerning paypal in egypt service I offered in the past

someone offered me to send over 5000$ monthly to my paypal and he was looking to have them received at his egyptian bank account at any comission I like !!!.

there are a lot of arabic businesses suffering from online payment restrictions

it is only in egypt where you can see Visa or Mastercard not allowed to be used online !! sadly, many arabic banks put a lot of restrictions on online payments ...
Old 12th March 2009, 11:59 AM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot View Post
Why would you even consider paypal for such amounts- it has to be a good escrow.

I too have locked funds with paypal, twice this year already for 3 weeks and currently two weeks. And yes- they must be making an absolute fortune simply from interest they do not pay- scandalous!
how did you get it unlocked?
Old 12th March 2009, 02:41 PM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough

g:
Perhaps you can set up a paypal alike web-business for the Arab world. There are paypal alike scripts available.
Old 12th March 2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markits View Post
g:
Perhaps you can set up a paypal alike web-business for the Arab world. There are paypal alike scripts available.

arab are already totally isolated from the world , they have to be integrated in the paypal world like the other world

have you seen "the others" movie of nicole kidman
when she was living in a house with her kids thinking there are ghosts inside it but at the end she finds out that she and her kids have died long time ago and they are the ghosts and the others are the real human beings!

arab are nicole kidman and her kids and the other world are the real human beings :D

for me , I thought of doing that business in the past but I don't have enough experience with financial businesses and laws and I don't have enough fund or time to set an efficient one
and I may get my business crashed once paypal changed their stupid minds