View Single Post
Old 17th May 2013, 02:39 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: Migrating your domains to the new Bodis marketplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Yes!!!

i think they mean it. It's not just a slogan. They want to own 5% of your domains parked at bodis. THAT is what they want.

I think they meant:

I think NP was sold for 200k. That is not much if you consider the fact that established forums often go for at least a few years of revenue.

if NP makes 4k a month = 48k/year = 240k /5 years. From that you could tell that either it was sold at a very low multiple or that it isn't making much money. I suspect the latter.
They bought it for the user-base to sell their services to. But its completely de-focused their core service, parking. Where are all the upgrades promised 18 months ago? Nowhere. They've given up on parking.

So now they moved to 'generic domain sales platform' - just hope some NP regulars have much better names that the ones we got exposed to here else ....