IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th April 2006, 12:42 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Entire Czech Portfolio

Closed

http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?im...61340379ho.jpg
URL copied to Clipboard

xn--dma-ela.com dáma Lady
xn--draba-wib.com dražba Auction
xn--hubnut-8va.com hubnutí Diet
xn--jmno-cpa.com jméno Name
xn--lkastv-bva1b62f.com lékařství Medicine
xn--lod-2ra.com lodě Boats
xn--nkup-5na.com nákup Buy
xn--pan-tma.com paní Ladies
xn--pojitn-8va08a2u.net pojištění Insurance
xn--sluby-wib.com služby Services
xn--spolenost-pfb.com společnost Company
xn--ti-wsa.com tři Three
xn--ubytovn-mwa3i.net ubytování Accommodation
xn--et-qka0f.com účet Bill
xn--etn-tma5d3f.net účetní Accountant
xn--vr-qka7k.net úvěr Loan
xn--zbava-xqa.net zábava Entertainment
xn--zdrav-3sa.com zdraví Health

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 23rd April 2006 at 12:11 PM..
Old 16th April 2006, 04:50 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Re: Entire Czech Portfolio

Some just got the .net's from your .com's. Who did it? Please stand up.
Old 16th April 2006, 04:55 PM
Veteran

Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
Some just got the .net's from your .com's. Who did it? Please stand up.
Well, if I haven't regged them they are available. Regging behind me is probably a very sound investment strategy. If I am advertising dot coms then the dot nets are fair game!

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 16th April 2006 at 05:09 PM..
Old 16th April 2006, 05:13 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point

Great names.
Old 16th April 2006, 10:36 PM

yanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to yanni Send a message via Skype™ to yanni

It seems you're missing out on earnings as some of the names I checked are not keyword optimized.

I know it takes a lot of time, especially if you have to manage a few thousand domains, but why sell before you are able to see the potential of each name?
Old 17th April 2006, 02:49 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Well, if I haven't regged them they are available. Regging behind me is probably a very sound investment strategy. If I am advertising dot coms then the dot nets are fair game!
Quote of the year from the duck... Whatever he invests in is considered a gold mine so the .net MUST be valuable as well. This guy is definitely a stand up.
Old 17th April 2006, 06:20 AM

kenne is an unknown quantity at this point

Duck has been very generous with his knowledge and experience. I for one follow his buys
and a few other peoples, so thanks
Old 17th April 2006, 07:41 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Quote of the year from the duck... Whatever he invests in is considered a gold mine so the .net MUST be valuable as well. This guy is definitely a stand up.
"Whatever he invests in is considered a gold mine...." Your words not mine!

Jeff, I put up a few yesterday and one of the forums top investors went in behind me, so I don't think my investment are that crazy. What is bizarre is your obcession with what I am doing. If you have that much of problem, go and start your own forum somewhere else to gauge how sought after your own opinions actually are.

You twitter on about behaving in a professional manner and yet you see fit to make a blatant personal attack on me on my own sales thread. I ought to have you banned, but feel I should resist decending to your level of pathetic pettiness.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 17th April 2006 at 09:32 AM..
Old 17th April 2006, 03:24 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
"Whatever he invests in is considered a gold mine...." Your words not mine!

Jeff, I put up a few yesterday and one of the forums top investors went in behind me, so I don't think my investment are that crazy. What is bizarre is your obcession with what I am doing. If you have that much of problem, go and start your own forum somewhere else to gauge how sought after your own opinions actually are.

You twitter on about behaving in a professional manner and yet you see fit to make a blatant personal attack on me on my own sales thread. I ought to have you banned, but feel I should resist decending to your level of pathetic pettiness.
get me banned ;-) I'm sick of coming to this forum everyday and hearing you boast of what a legend you are.
Old 17th April 2006, 04:17 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
get me banned ;-) I'm sick of coming to this forum everyday and hearing you boast of what a legend you are.
It would be pointless. If you murder the village idiot, then natural selection and market forces will always produce another one!
Old 17th April 2006, 04:50 PM

Beamerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne
Duck has been very generous with his knowledge and experience. I for one follow his buys
and a few other peoples, so thanks
My partner-in-crime and myself have bought quite a few names from Rubber Duck and received a lot of very sound advice from him too (from how to get started, through to what type of categories we should be looking for), He knows a LOT more about this IDN business than most people.
So when anybody disrespects him I shall be standing in his corner:p

If Jeff is "sick of coming to this forum everyday" all he has to do is go elsewhere.
Old 17th April 2006, 06:38 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Deja vu!
http://www.idnforums.com/forums/445-...huron-guy.html
Old 17th April 2006, 06:55 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
I think we shouldn't mix Jeff up with Huron, Jeff's a straight person. Whatever is, we're in the business world, and personal feelings should be kept hidden.
Yes, but again who made the link? Its all down to the old adage, " when in a hole STOP digging".
Old 17th April 2006, 07:10 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
Pls everyone, let's end it here. We're here to make money.
Look, if people stay out of my sales threads and leave me alone, I will leave them alone, but this shear and utter hypocracy after all this faggot has had to say on the subject.
Old 23rd April 2006, 12:11 PM
Veteran

Closed