View Single Post
Old 15th July 2013, 07:40 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Re: Chinese TradeMark .CN Domain Names Available to PUBLIC now

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenic View Post
You are welcome Wot!

IMO, the main reason why Chinese companies/netizens didn't register their Chinese TradeMark .CN is that they had no much/deep awareness/attention on brand protection.
This is a historical issue, I don't wanna be here to offend Chinese though I am one of them as well, but I firmly believe that when Chinese law system got more robust and Chinese civilian's personal financial situation could substantially match up with gov's official statistical data, then more people will spare extra ¥ on Chinese Trademark domain protection.

As for your second question of "The majority of the few idn.cn sales have been to non Chinese, not a good sign?", I am afraid I didn't understand it well, could you please elaborate or explain in another way? Than you for your time in advance.
I have seen only a few IDN.cn sales reported and have sold a few myself but none of the buyers have been Chinese, so I guess they are not buying?