View Single Post
Old 20th December 2013, 04:34 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all
Re: The "Sherpas" provide no comment on Cyrillic IDN from submitted list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
you clearly watched more than me. I think after the 3rd time of throwing up in my mouth, I had to switch it off.
try it on mute, kind of achieves the same result j/k

To be honest, kudos to Cyger for asking the question. I know you're gonna read this, so yeah, good job on the interviews in general and well done for asking the question. Unfortunately the answers given were not useful in any meaningful way.

Also Adam is a cool guy and I am sure if he was asked directly, he would admit to botching his IDN play. I don't know if he still sees potential in IDNs, but he sure was open minded enough to try it and open an IDN section on DNF etc. Kudos for that.

Berkens made sense but had little to say because it's not his field.

Rick is Rick.

Shane was cracking jokes.

We are far from Snow/Kinderis at domainfest a few years ago. Any of us actually could have given a more insightful answer.