IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th May 2009, 01:28 PM

Successclick is an unknown quantity at this point
Japanese Premium IDN's, Many one word hot topics

Hi,

I'm offering a bulk lot of IDN's, all Japanese, for sale in bulk. The bulk sale lot will be $10 per domain. There are about 40 domains. Here's a few:

金婚式.com kinkonshiki golden wedding anniversery xn--h1s82iz78c.com
金的.com kinteki bull's eye xn--hxy759c.com
連休.com renkyuu consecutive holidays xn--xoq499m.com
消費者金融.com shouhishakinyuu Consumer loan xn--r1w870bjpfrvfblh.com
信用照会.com shinyoushoukai Credit inquiry xn--6oqtsq44f2ed.com
おかえり.com okaeri Good come back xn--r8jdd7w.com
こんばんは.com konbanwa Good evening xn--28jwcc3lb.com
ごちそう.com gochisou Great meal xn--p8j1a1ap.com
気持.com kimochi Heart xn--ruu25r.com
ただいま.com tadaima I'm home xn--n8jtcd5j.com
交差点.com kousaten Junction xn--tlqq68an9n.com
首都圏.com shutoken Metropolitan xn--edsz16kwnf.com

Cherry Picks will start at $100 per domain, and drop considerably if you are willing to buy larger amounts. If you want to buy all the domains listed here, they can be purchased for $300 by Paypal, but they are expiring soon, so renewal/transfer prices are in order.

You can email me directly at easy web pages (at) g mail .com for more information and more listings. I also have premium one word Japanese language .com's, .net's, .jp's and .co.jp

I would appreciate any feedback on how to sell these domains, what they may be worth, and what the future of IDN's hold for domain investors.

Thanks!
Old 24th May 2009, 01:33 PM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough
Re: Japanese Premium IDN's, Many one word hot topics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Successclick View Post
Hi,

I'm offering a bulk lot of IDN's, all Japanese, for sale in bulk. The bulk sale lot will be $10 per domain. There are about 40 domains. Here's a few:

金婚式.com kinkonshiki golden wedding anniversery xn--h1s82iz78c.com
金的.com kinteki bull's eye xn--hxy759c.com
連休.com renkyuu consecutive holidays xn--xoq499m.com
消費者金融.com shouhishakinyuu Consumer loan xn--r1w870bjpfrvfblh.com
信用照会.com shinyoushoukai Credit inquiry xn--6oqtsq44f2ed.com
おかえり.com okaeri Good come back xn--r8jdd7w.com
こんばんは.com konbanwa Good evening xn--28jwcc3lb.com
ごちそう.com gochisou Great meal xn--p8j1a1ap.com
気持.com kimochi Heart xn--ruu25r.com
ただいま.com tadaima I'm home xn--n8jtcd5j.com
交差点.com kousaten Junction xn--tlqq68an9n.com
首都圏.com shutoken Metropolitan xn--edsz16kwnf.com

Cherry Picks will start at $100 per domain, and drop considerably if you are willing to buy larger amounts. If you want to buy all the domains listed here, they can be purchased for $300 by Paypal, but they are expiring soon, so renewal/transfer prices are in order.

You can email me directly at easy web pages (at) g mail .com for more information and more listings. I also have premium one word Japanese language .com's, .net's, .jp's and .co.jp

I would appreciate any feedback on how to sell these domains, what they may be worth, and what the future of IDN's hold for domain investors.

Thanks!

消費者金融.com $100 sold
Old 24th May 2009, 01:44 PM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough

I prefer to buy just one domain. But if required, I can buy the lot for $300.
(Just to stop snipers).

Last edited by markits; 24th May 2009 at 02:12 PM..
Old 24th May 2009, 05:13 PM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Too fast markits

Don't you need a kaisha for .co.jp?
Old 3rd June 2009, 07:52 AM

I would suggest that the disputing posts be removed. It is best to be resolved privately.

I kinda understand the feelings of both sides. Stephen does have a good intention to sell all the domains for his client, but in the end it is his client who makes the final decision on whether to honour a sale or not.

A side note, this could be a starting point for Stephen to step into idns, which is apparantly a good thing for idners.:p You guys should all push Stephen to further develop whypark.com to suit idn domains.

Last edited by markits; 3rd June 2009 at 08:17 AM..
Old 3rd June 2009, 12:12 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by markits View Post
I would suggest that the disputing posts be removed. It is best to be resolved privately. I kinda understand the feelings of both sides. Stephen does have a good intention to sell all the domains for his client, but in the end it is his client who makes the final decision on whether to honour a sale or not.

A side note, this could be a starting point for Stephen to step into idns, which is apparantly a good thing for idners.:p You guys should all push Stephen to further develop whypark.com to suit idn domains.
This is being resolved between parties, not on public forum. Both gentleman have good reputations so not going to let this situation digress. MODs have offered to assist as needed in getting this quickly resolved.
Old 4th June 2009, 03:29 AM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Successclick View Post
Hi,

Why don't you post these 40 domains?
Old 12th June 2009, 04:09 AM

Thanks very much, Stephen!

The latest domain I received is チケット.jp. It was in the premium domain list. However, the seller made a mistake in that he missed a "0" in the listed price. Stephen and the seller however still honored the deal to me. I ought to say that Stephen and the seller have been very honest and trustworthy. I look forword to further deals with them.

Last edited by markits; 12th June 2009 at 04:16 AM..