View Single Post
Old 4th August 2014, 11:43 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: Is anyone else having problems with Namedrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
I have moved everything to ParkingCrew.

I can now see where Google are coming from.

Basically, they are blocking everything with very high conversion rates.

Anyway, at least we have got out of the being ignored stage.

It seems ParkingCrew because of their mobile templates are able to get very high CTRs but because of the Google block are making very low PPC, although that will probably improve once the Auto Optimization is complete.

Regret not moving there before. Before the block, I would have been making big money.

From my perspective it important to keep showing those eyeballs something of interest to keep my traffic growing. I believe Parking Crew are doing that.

Am I getting what my traffic is worth? No, of course not.

But if Google are determined to leave a gap in the market simply because because their alogorythm doesn't understand IDN Mobile traffic, it will not be long before others are queuing up to fill that gap. Perhaps, we should thank them, because they have sown the seeds of a competitive market. It will take a while to fully develop, but that has to be better than the Big Brother scenario we are subject to date.

Yes, I guess Google is doing us all a big favour, even if it is only roling over and dying!
Google have left a gap in the market for many years now. Anyone filled it? Nope. Even the big ASCII domain owners have failed to produce alternatives.

So much for open marketplaces. Its a Google monopoly. They ban names without cause, refuse to give a reason why, refused to ever unban names, and keep banning more names every month.

Given all that, a higher and higher % of everyone's portfolio will be banned by Google. And there are no alternatives out there that pay anything worthwhile except for a few niches in particular countries.

What's the alternative? Develop sites and ..... then have to use Google Adsense to place ads. lol. No thanks.