View Single Post
Old 21st July 2015, 03:17 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Re: Whic.ru - Bulk whois checker, Seo (PR, Alexa, WA etc), Domain generator, drop cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timofey View Post
We take whois information from official whois sources.
We contacted Verisign about this domain, and a result this domain is hold because the similar chinese domain xn--1lqs71d.com is taken.
Yep. Now you know what a variant means. If only there was a way to check for variants it would be great. I've talked to dynadot at the time, and the only way they found to solve this was creating their own database every time they try to register a domain that was showing free and failed. Meaning, using dynadot API is a good start