View Single Post
Old 16th November 2015, 04:48 PM

TrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished road
Re: CONGRATULATIONS IDNers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
They were purchased by Rightside, who has their own nGTLDs (but no IDNs). Maybe that's why they're "evaluating"
Name.com would no doubt lose a lot of IDN business to Dynadot if they don't participate in Verisign Priority Access program. They are probably #1 or #2 in terms of the number of IDN registrations. As they said they are "making an effort to be able to offer that matching" I think they will come through so as not to lose a substantial part of their business. Perhaps they just wanted to be cautious by saying that there is no guarantee they will be able to as they have yet to receive technical details from Verisign.

As far as pricing is concerned, I find them to be the most competitive if you negotiate with them. I also find their interface pretty good since they merged with domainsite.com a while ago.

Last edited by TrafficDomainer; 16th November 2015 at 05:04 PM..