View Single Post
Old 24th January 2017, 05:40 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Re: IDN Status update for 2017

Dropped 90% of my domains, IDN and ASCII. Let go most of my sites, from 4 hosts and 50 sites, to 1 host and around 5 sites only. Holding only the domain names that pay for themselves when parked.

I still managed to make some money over these years selling freshly registered IDNs on the secondary market like this forum.

It was a nice ride. Too pity I never managed to meet you guys in person. It's more than time to move on, apps are my world now and I am doing great. Did you know you can invest in apps just as you did on domains and websites? Just check Flippa.