View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2017, 01:03 AM

alibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to alibuba
Re: IDN Status update for 2017

I agree, we are talking about a worlds awareness in this. So its only right we watch the outcomes in these specific improvements. I do feel that they will benefit.

Its all about if local usage WANT idn somehow we started this bet on the fact that we speculate the NEED in this for local users and companies but its flipped the switch on how much desire their is and i feel ppl lack compelling reasons because of the lacking aspects which are being corrected as you've pointed out above. Once these are in more mainstream we should see more desire for usage.

In time people. We did have some major mess ups along the way with ICANN and Verisign implementing poor com translations and timeframes that have been hilariously stressing to talk about.

Any word on Arabic com? I have high hopes for this one. I feel if any do push the boundaries of popularity its gonna be Arabic com.