IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Expired or Deleted Domains

IDN Expired or Deleted Domains Discussions about drops, deleted, or expired domains.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st August 2009, 07:18 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Re: Arabic Dropped Domains

Fair enought, just don't call them things like "one of the best arabic domain".
Old 31st August 2009, 07:29 PM
Premium User

basel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to basel

ok guys if you think that there is wrong with my work here please closed the thread

i will not paste any more dropped and available idns , dont know whats wrong when i said its one of the best idns - i hope and would like to see a replay from arabic native speakers about the idns i paste here

i just do this thread for one reason to support and share my investments with the other users

as i see there is some users not interesting in my words or the way im offering a dropped domains here , so thread is closed

many thanks

basel
Old 31st August 2009, 07:43 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
ok guys if you think that there is wrong with my work here please closed the thread

i will not paste any more dropped and available idns , dont know whats wrong when i said its one of the best idns - i hope and would like to see a replay from arabic native speakers about the idns i paste here

i just do this thread for one reason to support and share my investments with the other users

as i see there is some users not interesting in my words or the way im offering a dropped domains here , so thread is closed

many thanks

basel
I appreciate your work. I too have been hit with other members anger for posting researched domain drops. And I understood their arguments. It would not be fair for other people who spend a lot of time doing research and it can devaluate IDN value. You can say information is free, but there are rules on how to release it. I don't have a final opinion about it, maybe other members could state their view on this.
Old 31st August 2009, 08:54 PM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough

Well I for one appreciated these threads by Basel, though was never in time to register any of the domains as they had all ready been taken.

Thanks anyway for the help and suggestions you have given out.

Old 31st August 2009, 09:52 PM

phio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to get one name, and I also appreciate the posts by Basel. If I had a command of a foreign language, I may do the same to promote the language. There has been a lot of work done in the UAE and other countries to prepare for arabic idn.idn and so now is a good time to register some .coms and .nets IMO.
Old 31st August 2009, 10:16 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

Quote:

many thanks

basel
basel I'm not closing this thread, and looking at your profile people are leaving you a lot of + reputation, so I think it's fair to say it's appreciated.

IMO there is a very big difference between posting a list of unregged domains and posting a list of names that are dropping... the difference is in not how helpful it is, but in who you disadvantage in doing so.

The chances of you listing an unregged domain that someone here was thinking about regging but hasn't yet, is very small - hence a low pissed-off risk.

The chances of someone listing dropping names that other people here are backordering through snapnames is high - it's a finite list, so the pissed-off risk is high.

I say keep on posting them up, just be careful how you phrase them though - "premium" or "nice" mean different things to different people, and you being a native speaker carries a lot of weight with your words.
Old 31st August 2009, 10:29 PM
Premium User

basel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished road

thanks all

with all my pleasure to continue and support the form with all knowledge i have

to be more clear i will just type the idn and the arabic meaning with no comments or information or my opinion for this domain , i will let this to users who visit the thread to search and register what they need and what they like

many thanks for all

basel
Old 1st September 2009, 01:30 AM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough

basel,

Thanks very much for doing this. I greatly appreciate your effort.
Old 1st September 2009, 02:51 AM

Ryu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
Fair enought, just don't call them things like "one of the best arabic domain".
Take it easy, mate. It's not like calling your droppers top names in the final attempt to sell.
Old 1st September 2009, 11:35 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
basel I'm not closing this thread, and looking at your profile people are leaving you a lot of + reputation, so I think it's fair to say it's appreciated.IMO there is a very big difference between posting a list of unregged domains and posting a list of names that are dropping... the difference is in not how helpful it is, but in who you disadvantage in doing so.

The chances of you listing an unregged domain that someone here was thinking about regging but hasn't yet, is very small - hence a low pissed-off risk. The chances of someone listing dropping names that other people here are backordering through snapnames is high - it's a finite list, so the pissed-off risk is high. I say keep on posting them up, just be careful how you phrase them though - "premium" or "nice" mean different things to different people, and you being a native speaker carries a lot of weight with your words.
Well said, and I also appreciate basel contributing to the forum not only providing names that he has mined, but also his willingness to help other members in checking spelling, typos, etc. Providing lists is certainly not new, many that were around here at the beginning of 2006 will remember that G provided 5 or 6 long lists of available Arabic names that helped many build nice Arabic portfolios. DNForum has a dedicated forum section for members to post available names and there are long lists of available to reg ascii names there weekly.
Old 1st September 2009, 12:03 PM

dnnames is on a distinguished roaddnnames is on a distinguished roaddnnames is on a distinguished roaddnnames is on a distinguished roaddnnames is on a distinguished roaddnnames is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dnnames

I think its great, and obviously the names are pretty good because people are taking them.

Keep it up!
Old 5th September 2009, 01:30 PM
Premium User

dropped and available domain today

www.تقنيات.com Technologies.com

www.مراسلة.net correspondence.net

many thanks

basel
Old 5th September 2009, 01:55 PM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough

Thanks basel,
technologies regged.
will add a rep rating to your profile.
Old 5th September 2009, 04:16 PM

tonecas is an unknown quantity at this point

very good domains basel.

this is my first post on this forum and it had to be on this thread because it is not so frequent to see people share some gems like these ones.

i'm new to the IDN world and especially to Arabic domains so i do not know how is the traffic and payout on them but as brands/generics they are great and seem of great value when the IDN finally takes off.

rep added

regards,
tonecas
Old 6th September 2009, 12:03 AM
Premium User

other good dropped and available arabic IDN

www.أحداث.com Events.com

many thanks
basel
Old 6th September 2009, 09:31 AM

damm, people are quick. already taken
Old 7th September 2009, 01:35 AM
Premium User

Today Dropped And Available Domain

www.خيال.com Imagination.com first register 2001

.net registered

good luck for all

many thanks

Basel
Old 7th September 2009, 02:15 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Today Dropped And Available Domain www.خيال.com Imagination.com first register 2001 .net registered good luck for all many thanks
Basel
whoosh and gone in a flash....(not taken by me, but congrats to ali)
Old 8th September 2009, 05:36 AM

alibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished roadalibuba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to alibuba

nice catch bill. it was on my list.

: ) سباقات.com

i got these

للايجار
الخرافي
الوطنيه
الهاكر
صحافه
منتزة
هندسه
خيال

Rent.com
Al-Kharafi.com - multibillionaire businessman.
National.com
Hacker.com
Press.com
Park.com
Engineering.com
Fiction.com
Old 8th September 2009, 10:15 AM

Hi,

can someone explain to me why some (many?) domains names have a "The" before the term that google seems to ignore?

for what i saw separating the "characters" in arabic domains it seems that the symbol "ا" means "The" or "A". Is this common or just an error from who reg the domain?

PS: it is a beautifull thing these languages. one separates on character from the other and it assumes a totally different aspect.