View Single Post
Old 26th September 2021, 02:44 PM
Golden Member

andre will become famous soon enoughandre will become famous soon enoughandre will become famous soon enoughandre will become famous soon enoughandre will become famous soon enoughandre will become famous soon enoughandre will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting IDNs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent99 View Post
Thanks Andre. Are you finding a lot of interesting Korean IDN's just because you have a particular interest in Korea? I read you are interested in Korean, Japanese and Chinese languages. Is the usage in Korea of IDN's greater than in China and Japan?
Actually, my original purpose for this thread was to gather and list and storify any interesting IDNs of any script or language. I randomly chose Korea as a starting point and I still keep finding interesting Korean IDNs so I have not yet moved to other countries/languages/scripts. Basically, the more one learns, the more one explores, the more one discovers then the more there is of interest.

I have not yet compared usage with other countries but I would currently guess that IDN usage will be much higher for China

André Schappo
https://고.한국/jongno