IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   Internationalized Domain Name News (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/internationalized-domain-name-news/)
-   -   IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/2331-idn-given-heads-up-at-roundtable.html)

Rubber Duck 25th April 2006 12:53 PM

IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
From The Lowdown courtesy of DNJournal:

http://dnjournal.com/lowdown.htm

Olney 25th April 2006 01:05 PM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
Cool let's see on Thursday what was talked about on DNJournal's Roundtable wrapup...
It's also a plus that IDNF members are known to hold "many" of top IDN Domains...

bwhhisc 25th April 2006 02:34 PM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
It mentions in the DCJ article that "in Adam Dickers (DCG) newletter he has bought over 5000 idn domains. The newsletter I got at DNF mentioned his support and indicated he had purchased idns in over 120 languages. I would be impressed if he has registered this many!

Rubber Duck 25th April 2006 02:37 PM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc
It mentions in the DCJ article that "in Adam Dickers (DCG) newletter he has bought over 5000 idn domains. The newsletter I got at DNF mentioned his support and indicated he had purchased idns in over 120 languages. I would be impressed if he has registered this many!

Yes, I am pretty certain that is how many he had when the figure was disclosed several weeks ago, although it could well be higher by now.

Olney 26th April 2006 12:45 AM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
Is the Weekly Sales list going to be delayed?
Usually isn't it posted Tuesday night US time?
I know the big guy has been traveling a bit but I'm wondering what's on the list...

OldIDNer 26th April 2006 01:03 AM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olney
Is the Weekly Sales list going to be delayed?
Usually isn't it posted Tuesday night US time?
I know the big guy has been traveling a bit but I'm wondering what's on the list...


Editor's Note: The new weekly sales column will be released tonight. Publication time will be 2-3 hours later than usual as we've been playing a bit of catch up today after spending the past week at Domain Roundtable in Seattle. We currently estimate the article will be posted between 11:30pm-Midnight U.S. Eastern time.


http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

yanni 26th April 2006 04:29 AM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
It's up already

http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Olney 26th April 2006 04:35 AM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
Yeah just looked at it...
Good buy Alph....
Now let's see if my only 1 prefecture will get some bids later this year...

Rubber Duck 26th April 2006 05:56 AM

Re: IDN Given Heads-up at Roundtable
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olney
Yeah just looked at it...
Good buy Alph....
Now let's see if my only 1 prefecture will get some bids later this year...

And it just gets better, but I didn't see your sale posted?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54