Re: International PPC offers
HI Phio, I hope Seoul blows our mind. However I have been waiting awhile so if it turns out to be a bummer I will keep working.
thinking about how to use the methods and techniques use in US/UK/CA affiliate marketing and apply them to IDNs. Here are some ideas to use IDNs and ppc ads. notice I keep putting ppc in front of the offers. When being interviewed by a couple of the networks, they made the statement "you do ppc, right?" in other words we want traffic lots of traffic. Not stuff just from seo, however I think there are members here with seo traffic/type in traffic that would blow their mind for international offers. I got pulled from 1 offer because I had around 300 hits in 2 days, no conversions. If you need help with the application pm me, I will share what little I know. Also, no way to copy and paste the text off the image, you gotta be able to read it (:
anyway for those interest here are some thoughts on using IDNs and international ads. btw places like affiliit and ppc classroom ect help shorten the learning curve for ppc, but if we have build in traffic we should rock! affiliit also has some cool seo tools as well.
what do you think about these
1. put the banner in a developed webpage (no brainer)
2. replace your current adsense block (again no brainer)
3. use iframe (outdated technique due to IE7/IE8) something about the cookies blah blah and it not working well) BUT if you audience is using IE6 here goes this ought to work!
<iframe src ="affiliatelink.htm" width="800px" height="1200px">
whitespace a bunch of it, to get the content below the fold
content, & other stuff to help with seo.
4. Use image ads, google adsense won't show unicode in the display url, (bummer for idns). i am currently checking to see if the image ads show a display url, I don't think they do, its an image ad right? Which should allow us to put in the unicode url in the image. btw yahoo image ads don't allow foreign languages in their image ads(: bummer.
5. Facebook ad targeting non US, push mobile ads, game ads, & dating ads? see affiliit
6. meta redirect from domain to offer (in other words direct linking to offer for type in traffic, seo short term, but no seo love over time)
7. thinking about it.....
Last edited by tee1; 2nd October 2009 at 03:51 AM..