View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2006, 06:18 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: Our own scott fish in the news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
I sort of think this was a different person since Scott is famous for being in SEO he's using the same techniques as me to pick up domains.
http://forums.seochat.com/seo-help-g...our-75288.html

It's the same scott - Check google for ScottFish Dotster

I wouldn't say he's famous - but his blog is visited alot.

anyway, I guess its time for people on dnforum to rethink their TM typo domains as the landscape is going to change. Hopefully more ppl on dnforum will start investing in idns and maybe with more international users buying names we can get this up and running faster. It is good that there is an IDN opportunity open to us with generic words..... It gives those people that missed the ascii landrush years ago a chance to get a good name and make decent income within the next few years.

I'm sure Scott will be fine if he hands over all the domains.....I know he'll do the right thing. He should have used a seperate handle for non dotster activities as it probably made the lawsuit more critical as it is blaming dotster as a whole for these domains.

Last edited by IDNCowboy; 3rd June 2006 at 06:31 AM..