View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2006, 06:43 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: Too busy to sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
This probably seems like a double post but I'm finding as time goes on with me I'm having a hard time, just finding the time to look at what to sell.

I'm up to close to 200 jps & about 380 coms&nets I even got experimental & registered 5 in cc & tv.

But I think setting prices & seeing what to sell takes time. I don't want to just throw anything out. I'm also pretty much done with the No Reserve auctions.

Perhaps this week I'll look at a few to put up. I still want to slim down to 200 jps & 200 coms&nets.

Just having a hard time finding time to look through what I own.

Anyone else in the same situation now? Mine excuse is lack of time recently. Or is everyone just waiting to see parking revenues?
how are you going to handle the .jp fees? Actually you're probably lucky on the .jp side residing in Japan you get them pretty cheap .

Lucky!