IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > Regional Specific Discussion > 域名

域名 Discussion for Chinese IDN domain names. Chinese domains include .cn, .com, & .net.
This section is for discussion only Please do NOT post Chinese domains for sale here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th December 2009, 11:09 AM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer
[终于死人了!] - I don't believe it

It is said that someone dead for .CN domain -

Quote:
终于死人了!

北大学生回乡创业办网站备案受刁难 持刀刺死通信管理局官员

中新网北京12月17日消息 (记者 陆敏)籍贯贵州的北京大学09届计算机学院本科毕业生王某因在京城无亲无故,工作一直没有落实,于是回到家乡遵义,向朋友借钱买了一台二手电脑,利用自己所学技术办了一个少儿教育培训网站,受到附近乡邻的赞扬和支持,正在初步产生效益时,网站却被贵州省通信管理局责令其服务器所在机房关停——理由是“没有通过备案”。小王连续提交三次备案都没有获得通过,而每次备案结果的审批时间却是工业和信息化部规定的漫长20天。在两个月审批未果的情况之下,小王进行了电话质询,得到的竟然是培训类网站需持当地教育部门相关证明才能办理备案手续,否则需出资1000元“特别审批费”。而当地教育部门更是变相索取“好处费”。绝望之下的王某终于失去了理智,独自一人持水果刀来到贵州省通信管理局,将负责网站备案审批的机关处级干部刘某当场刺死。王某投案自首之后冷冷说了一句话是“我并不后悔。是他们不让我依靠自力生存。”

http://bbs.admin5.com/thread-1499727-1-1.html
But I personal don't believe it
Old 20th December 2009, 11:46 AM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [终于死人了!] - I don't believe it

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNer View Post
It is said that someone dead for .CN domain -

But I personal don't believe it

北京大学计算机学院, he could have gotten a job in singapore, they will issue him a permit easily.
Old 20th December 2009, 11:58 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Google.com/translate:

Finally Dead In!

Peking University students returning to do business Web site for the record by making things difficult for Communications Authority officials armed with a knife stabbed to death

BEIJING, Beijing December 17 (Xinhuanet Min Lu) place of origin in Guizhou of Computer Science, Peking University graduates Wang, because no family in the capital, work has not been implemented, then returned to his hometown of Zunyi, borrowed money from friends bought a second-hand computer, using its own technology to do what they have learned in a children's education and training sites in the vicinity of neighbors, praise and support, are the initial producing benefits, the site been in Guizhou Province Communications Authority shall be ordered to shut down the server room where the - the grounds that "did not pass the record." Xiao Wang to submit three consecutive record had not been adopted, but the results of the processing time for each record is the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology provides a long 20 days.

Unsuccessful in two months for approval under these circumstances, Amy had a telephone question, get the training classes turned out to be required to hold the local education department Web site that can handle the record-related procedures, or else be invested 1,000 yuan a "special examination and approval fee." While the local education sector is also available in disguise "commission." Desperation of Mr. Wang has finally lost its reason, alone, a fruit knife holders come Communications Administration of Guizhou Province, will be responsible for filing for approval of the authority sites Ryu level cadres stabbed to death on the spot. Wang, coldly said he gave himself up after the sentence was "I do not regret it. Is that they will not let me rely on self-reliant to survive."
Old 13th April 2010, 09:58 AM

edear is an unknown quantity at this point

It is a fake news, some SB Chinese made this news and put it into internet
Old 13th April 2010, 11:32 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by edear View Post
It is a fake news, some SB Chinese made this news and put it into internet
Also old "news"