IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > Sedo

Sedo For discussion of Sedo's parking program.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th December 2009, 11:57 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Re: No IDNs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post
The other psycho (dn-1) or Miguel on DNF that has continously bashed IDN and then come on your forum and posted his deeds. He had posted many times about his "bashing" on your forums. Without a ban.
I can not moderate what he does on DNF. I did not find any "bashing" prior to that one on my forum. Can you point me to any?!

I am however to blame for one thing: being naive enough to give people too many chances...

Thanks for having voted for me to get back! Wait a minute, maybe I am not seeing this right?!

This is my last post on this. This thread is to discuss "No IDN on SEDO". PM sent. Thanks.

(And please watch your language)

Last edited by jose; 25th December 2009 at 12:09 AM..
Old 25th December 2009, 12:01 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
I am however to blame for one thing: being naive enough to give people too many chances...
Me too Jose. Now that I'm not going to get spammed again by your forum in a 3 email blast about how much this forum is afraid of you. Stay the fuck out of my way from now on.

Cheers.
Old 25th December 2009, 02:05 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Thanks Jose for the Pm and the clarification. Let's all watch our IDN skyrocket in 2010. I wish you much success.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jose and to all.
Old 25th December 2009, 04:58 AM

K.I is an unknown quantity at this point

Tsundere.
Old 25th December 2009, 06:18 AM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm

Quote:
or having personally offended any member in here.

It has happened many times and multiple people have even directly pointed it out (blast just pointed it out), but because of your obsession with self you don't accept other people's points as having any validity and therefore you reject those points (often times via the attempted use of moral high ground). You see, you have done it and people have told you that you have done it to them, but you still did not believe them. In other words, you judged their feelings to be invalid so that you could continue with your own self-love.
Old 25th December 2009, 08:53 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
It has happened many times and multiple people have even directly pointed it out (blast just pointed it out), but because of your obsession with self you don't accept other people's points as having any validity and therefore you reject those points (often times via the attempted use of moral high ground). You see, you have done it and people have told you that you have done it to them, but you still did not believe them. In other words, you judged their feelings to be invalid so that you could continue with your own self-love.
You should take a leaf out of the works of your name sake and "Look at the Man in the Mirror."
Old 25th December 2009, 10:04 AM
Administrator

bramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bramiozo Send a message via Skype™ to bramiozo

Stand under a mistletoe people (alltogether..), I still remember the last 'clash' and it was NOT pretty. Do not let it get that far please .

Oh yeah, KEEP IT ONTOPIC .

If so requested I can delete the personal posts.
Old 25th December 2009, 01:17 PM
ком.ком コム.コム

555 has disabled reputation

Quote:
I
Welcome Back Jose.
Old 25th December 2009, 03:42 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post
Thanks Jose for the Pm and the clarification. Let's all watch our IDN skyrocket in 2010. I wish you much success.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jose and to all.
Thanks Sarcle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555
Welcome Back Jose.
Thanks 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.I
Tsundere.
Old 25th December 2009, 04:46 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
You should take a leaf out of the works of your name sake and "Look at the Man in the Mirror."
Should've, could've, would've been a king.
Old 25th December 2009, 10:10 PM
Veteran

Thanks for the friend invitation Blast! Friend invitation accepted.