IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Development > IDN Domain Registration

IDN Domain Registration Discussion for registering IDN domain names.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th December 2009, 03:10 PM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough
How to stop Dynadot messages

I got tired of these low ball offers sent via messages in Dynadot, I want to stop them completely, any idea how to do so??
I am up with these guys trying to make ps offers
Old 26th December 2009, 05:24 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough
Re: How to stop Dynadot messages

Isn't there a minimal offer setting?
Old 26th December 2009, 06:18 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Mustafa View Post
I got tired of these low ball offers sent via messages in Dynadot, I want to stop them completely, any idea how to do so??
I am up with these guys trying to make ps offers

Don't be fed up with low-ball offers, enjoy them. The fact that you get offers at all means that you have good domains. Eventually you will get a serious offer.

Start worrying when the offers stop coming.
Old 26th December 2009, 08:14 PM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfromthepast View Post
Isn't there a minimal offer setting?
I didn't notice that such a feature before, where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
Don't be fed up with low-ball offers, enjoy them. The fact that you get offers at all means that you have good domains. Eventually you will get a serious offer.

Start worrying when the offers stop coming.
Couple of days ago I received an offer from what looks like a serious buyer, I decided to reply him with the last highest bid to beat it, he just answered hahaha!!!!
Frankly, I wanted to kill him, as you said, when you see an email about a new message or within an offer, you just say (good, the market isn't dead and others out there interesting in my names) you go to open it to find out a jerk/kid don't understand the meaning of IDN just wanna play!
nope, I prefer to keep them all, both low ball and serious offers, keep my inbox clean and free that time for my development, it will save me some time