View Single Post
Old 5th June 2006, 05:20 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: any good news for arabic domains?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsinternet
FYI - I parked nine Arabic names at Sedo. Some are absolutely terrific! Zero income. I moved them to ND last week. No clicks yet.

I had some up as sites, but no income. I am thinking about putting the sites back up.
I think if you are focussing on income generation at this stage of the game, you are focussing on the wrong thing. As discussed many times, few people type in IDNs at the moment, and that isn't going to change for several (many?) months to come.

Park names to get traffic stats to guide you in deciding which types of name to acquire, but income generated at this stage is just a bonus.

You just need to have faith that income will come post-IE7, and spend the time pre-IE7 investing in the best IDNs you can find!