IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain Appraisals

IDN Domain Appraisals Appraisals by other members on International domain names.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th January 2010, 09:27 PM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Attention: Help Needed Domain appraisal method developed.

Hello Everyone,

I've been a domain collector for a few years now.
I am aware of the fact that up until now there hasn't been a formula to appraise the domains to 100% accuracy. That made me think. hmmmm why not?
is it impossible? but even impossible says I'm possible. So after working on it for a while, I have developed a way that will appraise any domain to 100 accuracy. The problem is that i have very limited web design knowledge and programing skills and it is to expensive for me to invest in professional website design. What would you do in my case? I don't want this to go to waist or wait until someone else figures it out. I need your advise. Can you help me get this going?
Old 9th January 2010, 09:46 PM

DomainDialect is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attention: Help Needed Domain appraisal method developed.

100% accuracy? WOW! Are you talking translation appraisal or monetary appraisal?
Old 9th January 2010, 09:51 PM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

This process puts a $ value on any domain with 100% accuracy.
Old 9th January 2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DktoInc View Post
This process puts a $ value on any domain with 100% accuracy.
I think it's a wonderful idea but how can it possibly put an $ value on any given domain? What does it base its information on? How can there be 100% accuracy on something yet to be valued? (I don't mean to overload you with questions but I'm sure they are some we all have). Thanks!
Old 9th January 2010, 10:01 PM

Yes, I understand your concerns. These questions have been floating unanswered for a long time, that's why there hasn't been a precise method developed. I assure you I have answered all these questions with my method. I will not be discussing this on the open forum just yet, nor I will appraise any domains here for security purposes.
Old 9th January 2010, 10:03 PM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm

LMAO
Old 9th January 2010, 10:07 PM

Security purposes. I know someone who might be able to help. I'll contact him and if he's interested I'll get back to you. This is cool. Good luck!
Old 9th January 2010, 10:33 PM
Banned

idncurious is a tad dodgy

I can't do it for free. But for a fraction of what u may expect, i can get u everything u need to get started.

And if u got atleast abit of basic programming skills u should be able to take over with all the tools i give u.

Email me if interested ed8650@yahoo.com
Old 9th January 2010, 10:39 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

You sir are a king.. Would you like devise a formula to balance Californias budget too? and 100% guess how to get the state back up.

Good luck but it is not possible..
Old 9th January 2010, 11:24 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
LMAO
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNCowboy
Would you like devise a formula to balance Californias budget too?
Legalize Marijuana.
Old 9th January 2010, 11:41 PM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

I was looking out of my window towards the mountains and there it was- a flying pig. :D
Old 9th January 2010, 11:53 PM
Administrator

thefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to thefabfive

You're not a Nigerian prince are you?
Old 10th January 2010, 12:19 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefabfive View Post
You're not a Nigerian prince are you?
Why does everyone get bankrolled by a Nigerian prince? All I get are Nigerian "oil barons" or "long lost relatives" in my emails. Am I too much a proletariat to scam with an actual prince? I want some nobility!
Old 10th January 2010, 01:04 AM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

unless you purely value something scientifically based on a factor of it's revenue.. everything else is just BS

or does you system read buyers minds and work out what they will pay? because that's where the value is, not in what you think it's worth, but in what the buyer thinks its worth for them to own it (or in most cases the cost of someone else NOT owning it)

what a crock, but thanks for the laugh.
Old 10th January 2010, 01:06 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I've been a domain collector for a few years now.
I am aware of the fact that up until now there hasn't been a formula to appraise the domains to 100% accuracy. That made me think. hmmmm why not?
is it impossible? but even impossible says I'm possible. So after working on it for a while, I have developed a way that will appraise any domain to 100 accuracy. The problem is that i have very limited web design knowledge and programing skills and it is to expensive for me to invest in professional website design. What would you do in my case? I don't want this to go to waist or wait until someone else figures it out. I need your advise. Can you help me get this going?
Seems like an Ebay rant.

Is this going to be an ebook ? All for only $19.95 ;P
Old 10th January 2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
unless you purely value something scientifically based on a factor of it's revenue.. everything else is just BS

or does you system read buyers minds and work out what they will pay? because that's where the value is, not in what you think it's worth, but in what the buyer thinks its worth for them to own it (or in most cases the cost of someone else NOT owning it)

You are correct.
Old 10th January 2010, 01:32 AM

Huh? Was this all just some twisted experimental mind game? :o
Old 10th January 2010, 01:51 AM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post

However, can't even think about a 60% accurate method, as alpha said, its all about the buyer!
Apart from that, almost all tools around using pr, age, length, backlinks, est. traffic, generic %, typo .......etc to evaluate any giving name, hence, NONE of them (at least as far as I am aware) is even 40% close to MARKET'S value, no mention about BUYER'S value as alpha said
If you really have a method and really believe it will add some value and as mentioned suffer a lake of resources, simply JV with someone, put up a website for it and split the profit, although all of these tools around now are BS IMO, they still make $$!!!!
Old 10th January 2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomainDialect View Post
Huh? Was this all just some twisted experimental mind game? :o
what do you mean? all it is is just a tool
Old 10th January 2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
what do you mean? all it is is just a tool
I can think of one thing that's a tool and your evaluation method isn't it....

Please tell me CAṨH.COM is worth millions... OMG! I never saw it until now.....