IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > IDN Domain Name Parking

IDN Domain Name Parking Forum for parking international Domain names & services.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2010, 04:08 PM

parkingminisite is an unknown quantity at this point
Parking Minisite

Hello everyone

We want to introduce Parkingminisite.net, a new concept for monetization of domains that will vastly improve the current options for parked domains

This is an automatic generation of mini-site with relevant content and fully indexed in Google. You can see the official website at:

http://www.parkingminisite.net

We invite you to take a look and try the, we can say that there are many users satisfied with the results and whose domains are monetized better than in any other system.
Old 9th February 2010, 06:38 PM

bumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura about
Re: Parking Minisite

It does look like a nice idea but the obvious question would be:

IDN support?
Old 9th February 2010, 07:23 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

Is this like DevHub and the likes ?

Do you have any data that compares your services with that of a regular parking service ?
Old 9th February 2010, 07:28 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

Re: site design : nice coda slider. I think you should change the font of your website'S Title to match the one used for your logo
Old 9th February 2010, 07:43 PM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

a) nothing "new" about this at all, its very "last domain year"
b) sample pages look pretty horrible
c) you need to learn how to spell "monetize"
d) Minisites are not the way to develop keyword domains .........
Old 10th February 2010, 02:27 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

I can always spot 'em ......

This lot just sent a spam email to one of my domain addresses:

-----
Dear Domainer,

I have the honor to tell you that...The Honest Business Opportunity!

How I help the domainer grow their parking domains income by 50,000% through my exclusive and proven techniques, (and)Without any fee and complicatedly development work

You read correctly: I can help you to grow your domain income by 50,000%+ by following my simple system of domain traffic development services

Our Domain Traffic development service
. Get Results in a week(or less!)
. Start without any fee. No Programming Required
. No web Design Skills Required
. At least 500% domain income increase
. Be of no effect, $1000 reparations
. But, you must be a BIG Domainer

for more information, you can visit
http://www.domainparkingservice.net
------------

What a bunch of crap, and a bunch of spammers .............

Anyone know what "be of no effect, $1000 reparations" means? Oh I see, they will give me $1000 if it doesn't work. Sure I believe them....
Old 10th February 2010, 02:52 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
I can always spot 'em ......

This lot just sent a spam email to one of my domain addresses:

-----
Dear Domainer,

I have the honor to tell you that...The Honest Business Opportunity!

How I help the domainer grow their parking domains income by 50,000% through my exclusive and proven techniques, (and)Without any fee and complicatedly development work

You read correctly: I can help you to grow your domain income by 50,000%+ by following my simple system of domain traffic development services

Our Domain Traffic development service
. Get Results in a week(or less!)
. Start without any fee. No Programming Required
. No web Design Skills Required
. At least 500% domain income increase
. Be of no effect, $1000 reparations
. But, you must be a BIG Domainer

for more information, you can visit
http://www.domainparkingservice.net
------------

What a bunch of crap, and a bunch of spammers .............

Anyone know what "be of no effect, $1000 reparations" means? Oh I see, they will give me $1000 if it doesn't work. Sure I believe them....
so in the email to you he states 50,000%
on his site it says 500% increase.........

False advertising PERIOD :P Sign up and get those reparations..
That is a big margin of error
Old 10th February 2010, 03:03 AM

and in a week (or less)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNCowboy View Post
so in the email to you he states 50,000%
on his site it says 500% increase.........

False advertising PERIOD :P Sign up and get those reparations..
That is a big margin of error
Old 10th February 2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee man View Post
It does look like a nice idea but the obvious question would be:

IDN support?
Hi bumblebee man,

The system supports IDN domains. In fact many of our users only have IDN domains.

Best regards.
Old 10th February 2010, 02:00 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkingminisite View Post
Hi bumblebee man,

The system supports IDN domains. In fact many of our users only have IDN domains.

Best regards.
Can you provide us returns of 50500% returns? It is a combination of what your competitor offers.. thanks
Old 10th February 2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
Is this like DevHub and the likes ?

Do you have any data that compares your services with that of a regular parking service ?
Hi Squirrel,

DevHub offers you a service by which yo can create a site and then download it to install it in your server. All the work must do it the user afterwords.

Parkingminisite is different, you introduce your domain, point the DNS and configure some parameters and the site is created. The developement is hosted in our server and we attend every suggestion to help or modify anything.

About the data of income and visits, we have a user for example that has posted some data. He started with a domain that had 87 visits and 2,5€ in september in the traditional parking, he moved it to parkingminisite and had 148 visits and 1,92€ in october, 304 and 4,9€ in november, 338 and 6,8€ in december... and so on.

The link to the post is:

http://www.daswe.com/viewtopic.php?f...minisite#p2129

Thanks for the suggestion about the logo, is already changed.

Best regards.
Old 10th February 2010, 03:42 PM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkingminisite View Post
He started with a domain that had 87 visits and 2,5€ in september in the traditional parking, he moved it to parkingminisite and had 148 visits and 1,92€ in october, 304 and 4,9€ in november, 338 and 6,8€ in december... and so on.

Those don't look like 50,000% or even 500% increases in income to me. But then again, maths was never my strongest subject at school.

Alex

Old 10th February 2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
a) nothing "new" about this at all, its very "last domain year"
b) sample pages look pretty horrible
c) you need to learn how to spell "monetize"
d) Minisites are not the way to develop keyword domains .........
Hi domainguru,

We'll answer you in order:

a) Many of our actual users had the same reaction at first, but nowadays the fact is that the number of them increases fast because they have not seen anything that works so well anywhere else.

b) Templates are simple but effective and nice for most people, that does not mean that has to be the best for everybody and that's why we add new ones always with the latest modern designs.

c)We agree with you with the language, we are not english but we try to translate the best we can. We'll do better with time.

d)Right, minisites are not the best way to develop a keyword domain, but what we do is to give "parked domains" a development full of relevant content, a design, rss options, sell links and more, with no work for the user.
There are already companies that develop sites for clients, but if a user has 300 domains it is a little expensive to develop all of them. We give them a very good solution.

And about the spam, we too recive many emails similar to that one you make reference, but are obviously a fake. We are serious and clear with our work because we want users to be with us as longer as possible and happy with the results of visits and income.

We hope we answered to all your questions the best way.

Best regards.
Old 10th February 2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNCowboy View Post
Can you provide us returns of 50500% returns? It is a combination of what your competitor offers.. thanks
Hi Cowboy,

We cannot promise anything like that first evolve because it will be a fraud, no company can promise something like that, only can offer a service and try to make it the best possible to keep its clients, who are the ones that have to try the service and decide if they like it or not.

Parking Minisite is free and anyone can try it by itself.

Best regards
Old 10th February 2010, 04:26 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Welcome to IDNForums.
As you can see our guys take no prisoners here...but consider that a complement

Between all the members here are probably 50,000+ domains being managed and most are looking for a better monetization solution.

So...hope you can take some strong criticism, and also take the suggestions to build a unique platform for monetizing IDNs. I think it would be a good study to go ahead and do some test IDNs with your system. That could demonstate the results of your system. I am sure you will have many volunteers.

Just a note on your home page- its a typo..."motetize" should be monetize.

I agree your templates are weak, do you have any templates in foreign languages, or with relevant pictures...ie Asia, Gambling, Pets. Maybe even open a development suggestions where customers can talk to your designers. Any chance to have templates where the "user" can upload pictures or a even a bit of text?
Old 10th February 2010, 05:19 PM

Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough

I joined and threw one up to see how well it worked. It looked like the site only supported Spanish and English so I used a Spanish IDN. The system worked easily but it didn't really provide any content. As a result I guess that domains in other languages will work too.

Since there really isn't any content I don't think this meets the terms and conditions of Adsense. (you provide your Adsense ID for the ads) so you either add content on your own or you run the risk of having your Adsense account shut down. It is really just multi-page parking.

I think you have a decent start here but it is going to need a bit more work.
Old 10th February 2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
Welcome to IDNForums.
As you can see our guys take no prisoners here...but consider that a complement

Between all the members here are probably 50,000+ domains being managed and most are looking for a better monetization solution.

So...hope you can take some strong criticism, and also take the suggestions to build a unique platform for monetizing IDNs...
Hi bwhhisc,

We are glad to be part of your comunity.

We like criticism, that is what has made our system grow and get stronger, and what we need to make it better for our clients.

Our hope is to build a solid domain monetization system whith the help of the comunity, at that point we are always open to change, modify or improve anything that will make it better for them.

About IDNs, we have the system full ready for spanish domains, but we are already working in other languages that will be available soon. We invite you to try the system and make any suggestion, critic or need, and we'll study it quickly. There is a suggestion box in the official web and other in the user's control panel.

There are actually 4 templates for minisites and 2 for geodomains as you can see in the demo section of our official web. In the minisite templates you can add your own text and photos, videos, links...

Thanks for the remark about the typo, it is already fixed.

Best regards. Parking Minisite team.
Old 10th February 2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clotho View Post
I joined and threw one up to see how well it worked. It looked like the site only supported Spanish and English so I used a Spanish IDN. The system worked easily but it didn't really provide any content. As a result I guess that domains in other languages will work too...
Hi Clotho,

Thanks for the comment and for trying the system.

Could you tell us which domain you entered in the system? If the title is not well configured or is too long the content does not appear.

For example, if your domain is: "idndomainmonetization.com" the title shoud be like "IDN domain monetization" and the system will find the relevant feeds with photos, videos, blogs, links, news,..., and will show the content.

We look forward to hear your comments for making the system better.
Old 10th February 2010, 06:16 PM

Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough

The domain I used to test with was **URL removed at request of member**. I needed something quick to test your system out. I guess I will have to change it now.

I tried out DevHub and it crashed and burned miserably so you have that going for you. It would seem that DevHub doesn't support IDN's.

What other multipage minisite developers can I test out?

Last edited by bwhhisc; 11th February 2010 at 05:54 AM.. Reason: removed url
Old 10th February 2010, 06:23 PM

Some improvement!

Some of the content is starting to show up. The links to the videos don't work but the blogs do and it managed to find some pictures as well.