IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > Regional Specific Discussion > Русские Доменные Имена

Русские Доменные Имена Discussion on native Russian IDN domain names

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st March 2010, 11:19 AM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough
Russians don't know how to write МОСКВА in latin letters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusDom View Post
Yeah, sure - russians are so stupid that don't know how to write москва in latin letters...
Why should they know how to write it in Latin letters, if Russian doesn't use Latin?

wordstat.yandex.ru

Москва 20,926,211
Город Москва 292,273
Moscow 251,115
Moskva 59,882
Москов 52,526
Москва сити 29,201
Moskow 8,216
Moskwa 7,939
Moscow city 4,682
Moskov 2,679
Moscov 1,196
Moscva 811
Moscwa 373
Moskow city 95
Москва Moskow 46
Moskov city 31
Moscov city 18

Москва +по английски 3645 "Москва in English"
+как пишется москва +по английски 41 "How to write Москва in English"

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 1st March 2010 at 11:38 AM..
Old 3rd March 2010, 02:12 AM

RusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Russians don't know how to write МОСКВА in latin letters!

You show that right versions 'moscow' and 'moskva' on the top - so your post senceless.
There's some percents of dumbs in every nation, calm down, my friend.
Old 3rd March 2010, 02:56 AM

DomainDialect is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You show that right versions 'moscow' and 'moskva' on the top - so your post senceless.
There's some percents of dumbs in every nation, calm down, my friend.
Ahh...your accent oozes from your writing. I can actually hear you type! (It's a compliment)
Old 3rd March 2010, 03:09 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

If that is true why are millions searching for the true form

I guess Russia has the biggest number of dumb dumbs... Last time I checked Russia wasn't too hot. You're the poster boy for Russia? Sheesh

Last edited by IDNCowboy; 3rd March 2010 at 03:09 AM..
Old 3rd March 2010, 03:59 AM

RusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNCowboy View Post
If that is true why are millions searching for the true form

I guess Russia has the biggest number of dumb dumbs... Last time I checked Russia wasn't too hot. You're the poster boy for Russia? Sheesh
Because RUSSIAN is the NATIVE language.
Who is dumb here? :D
Searching CAN BE NOT EQUAL main FORM of domains, I must write it thousand times?
Yes, russians are search in russian, but the best domains there - nonIDN.ru - it's like... hmm... like the Statue of Liberty is situated in USA because of it's in USA all of it's being time even you want it stay in Arctic. It's historical reasons. Clear?
Regards.

Last edited by RusDom; 3rd March 2010 at 04:01 AM..
Old 3rd March 2010, 04:02 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
it's like... hmm... like the Statue of Liberty is situated in USA because of it's in USA all of it's being time even you want it stay in Arctic. It's historical reasons. Clear?
What in the fuck are you talking about?
Old 3rd March 2010, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post
What in the fuck are you talking about?
I'm talking about our market - if you can't understand it after my big topic - my condolences.
Old 3rd March 2010, 04:10 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm talking about our market - if you can't understand it after my big topic - my condolences.
No, did you use Google translate or something? Or are you just really crazy?
Old 3rd March 2010, 04:15 AM

No, I do not translate sentences - sorry for misunderstanding if it is. Use my school knowledges and dictionary from time to time.
I've tried to desсribe that there's no logical reasons to use latin ru in my country - only historical. That is why.

2All: And maybe let's end the rudeness?
I'm not rude to anybody - let's respect the other opinion even you think about yours: 'Paragraph 1. My opinion is the only one. Paragraph 2. If it isn't, see the paragraph 1.'
Love, peace and regards to all of you.

BTW (to the first post) - if you summarize all of the 'latin' queries - there is only 6,3 % wrong. I think it's not so bad.

Last edited by RusDom; 3rd March 2010 at 04:31 AM..
Old 3rd March 2010, 04:39 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I've tried to desсribe that there's no logical reasons to use latin ru in my country - only historical. That is why.
.[/B]
Congrats for figuring that one out. Us non natives figured that out a long time ago..
Old 3rd March 2010, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNCowboy View Post
Congrats for figuring that one out. Us non natives figured that out a long time ago..
OMG. Forget about statue. It wasn't about it. Or I didn't understand you post.

Last edited by RusDom; 3rd March 2010 at 04:49 AM..
Old 3rd March 2010, 04:52 AM

Quote:
OMG. Forget about statue. It wasn't about it. Or I didn't understand you post.
I was talking about a whole different topic and you're talking about the Statue of Liberty..

Last edited by IDNCowboy; 3rd March 2010 at 04:53 AM..
Old 3rd March 2010, 05:12 AM

And I've tell sarcle about statue - please don't mash up my some not good phrases NOT adressed to you with the theme of topic.
Old 3rd March 2010, 07:59 AM
Administrator

bramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bramiozo Send a message via Skype™ to bramiozo

The main point seems to be the interpretation of the number of web searches in relation to the number of type-ins, it can break either argument. Maybe you guys should focus on that .
Old 3rd March 2010, 08:38 AM

bumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I've tried to desсribe that there's no logical reasons to use latin ru in my country - only historical.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
Russian ASCII domains will be consigned to the scrap heap of history.

Last edited by bumblebee man; 3rd March 2010 at 08:39 AM..
Old 3rd March 2010, 11:05 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
That is because there was no other CHOICE but to use latin urls.

All of that is about to change with introduction of IDNs which should be something people around the world will celebrate.
Old 3rd March 2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Yep, that's why this flag is still the official flag of Russia.

Old 3rd March 2010, 06:21 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The logical reason is because there was no possibility to use anything else except Latin.

Now that it is possible to use Cyrillic, there is no logical reason to use Latin.

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 3rd March 2010 at 06:21 PM..
Old 4th March 2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfromthepast View Post
Now that it is possible to use Cyrillic, there is no logical reason to use Latin.
1. Emails don't work on IDN domains.
2. Maybe some problems with configuring web-servers.
3. Ugly xn--5gfh458fgrgrf48f84 in some browsers instead of nice cyrillic.
4. Discontent from the endusers that have ru domains and must to waste big money to 'satellite' zone. (РФ)
5. Even nonidn.com is ALIEN for our market (in comparison with ru) and problem with switching keyboard from cyrillic to latin while type IDN.com will blow the minds of simple users.
That is why:
1. In first of problems 1-3 MUST be excepted.
2. Only launch IDN.IDN-gtlds as a satellite to IDN.gtlds can set your domains sell value, but only after successful grow of РФ market - I thought IDN king will be РФ there.

Isn't it arguments? Or you will repeat like a parrot that I have no arguments, have no arguments, have no arguments?

Well I don't care anymore. I've ended any conversasion about present and future of IDNs here. Good luck.
Old 4th March 2010, 01:12 AM
Veteran

Yes, you wrote something argumentative. Very good.