IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > Internationalized Domain Names > Internationalized Domain Name News

Internationalized Domain Name News Recent IDN related News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st March 2010, 09:25 AM
Banned

Sabryan is an unknown quantity at this point
The importance of top-level domains

One of the most important purposes of domain names is to provide easily recognizable and memorizable names. They say that the type of the domain name is of great importance. And if you want to be a success you should have the first level / top-level domains, including com, net and org.
Any suggestions?
Old 31st March 2010, 09:39 AM

bumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura about
Re: The importance of top-level domains

This bot spam is getting pretty annoying.
Old 31st March 2010, 09:59 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabryan View Post
One of the most important purposes of domain names is to provide easily recognizable and memorizable names. They say that the type of the domain name is of great importance. And if you want to be a success you should have the first level / top-level domains, including com, net and org.
Any suggestions?
Yeah, I've got a suggestion, but it would probably involve me getting a ban from this forum so I won't say it :p
Old 31st March 2010, 10:30 AM
Administrator

bramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished roadbramiozo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bramiozo Send a message via Skype™ to bramiozo

Quote:
Any suggestions?
If you divide any number by zero and multiply it by the inverse of the faculty of infinity, what do you get ?

:p

Last edited by bramiozo; 31st March 2010 at 10:31 AM..
Old 31st March 2010, 11:07 AM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Any suggestions?
Yes - just one.

F*ck Off !!

Old 31st March 2010, 11:32 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

It/He/She did a pretty good trick answering a question here...but this OP does seems very botish :p

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/2562...liability.html
Old 31st March 2010, 03:40 PM

Avtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
It/He/She did a pretty good trick answering a question here...but this OP does seems very botish :p
I don't think he's a bot; I think he's a human who is being paid to perform bot-like tasks. A Mechanical Turk, in other words. Which, given that he's Armenian, is somewhat ironic.

Avtal
Old 9th April 2010, 08:21 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merenciana View Post
Yeah, I've got a suggestion, but it would probably involve me getting a ban from this forum so I won't say i
I've got a suggestion - stop repeating other peoples' posts ... we have very strong copyright laws in Thailand you know :p
Old 4th July 2010, 08:01 AM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: The importance of top-level domains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Nyamache View Post
That is true. For your website to be popular you must use the first level suffixes. Surfers are used to dot com suffix. However other top-level domains are becoming popular nowadays such as dot org and dot net... One of the characteristics of a good domain name is the use of .com suffix.
Here we go again .............................

Old 4th July 2010, 06:35 PM

Alex, you look so much better from side on. And without the bald patch of course ...
Old 4th July 2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
Alex, you look so much better from side on. And without the bald patch of course ...
Thanks !! And you look as lovely as always wearing your unique range of "food" clothing !!!