IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th April 2010, 04:03 PM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road
Arabic Domains - المصرى.com and more

All at Dynadot. Post SOLD to claim at BIN or make an offer. Buy the lot for $2,500.

المصرى.com - (The) Egyptian - $400

العراقي.net - (The) Iraqi - $100

مصريه.com - Egyptian - $300

الأنترنت.net - Internet (not prime term) - $100

الأمريكية.com - American - $300

إمارةدبي.com - Emirate of Dubai - $750

فنادقدبي.com - Dubai Hotels - $500

مصريه.net - Egyptian - $100

بحب.com - Love - $500

وزارةالثقافة.com - Ministry of Culture - $100

فنادقمصر.com - Hotels in Egypt - $200

مدينةدبي.net - City of Dubai - $250

مصرالعقارات.com - Egypt Real Estate - $200

فنادقالقاهرة.com - Hotels in Cairo - $200

أبو-ظبي.com - Abu-Dhabi - $300

کارتاعتباری.com (Farsi) - Credit Card - $400

فندق.tv - Hotel - $300
Old 30th April 2010, 03:26 PM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road
Re: Arabic Domains - المصرى.com and more

10% price reduction on BINs, buy the lot for $2,000
Old 4th May 2010, 08:55 PM

Abdulrahman139 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck my friend.
Old 12th May 2010, 03:31 PM

Thanks.

Buy the lot for $1,500, or make offers on individual names.
Old 25th May 2010, 01:27 PM

Buy the lot for $1,250
Old 25th May 2010, 07:33 PM
Premium User

basel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to basel

what is the idividual price after all this discounts

thanks
Old 1st June 2010, 06:05 PM

مصريه.com - Egyptian

فنادقدبي.com - Dubai Hotels

أبو-ظبي.com - Abu-Dhabi

ALL SOLD - Make offers on remaining domains...

Last edited by domainstosell; 1st June 2010 at 06:05 PM..
Old 3rd June 2010, 03:09 PM

Buy the rest for $1,000 - post SOLD to claim
Old 3rd June 2010, 03:22 PM

arabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you for real most of your domains worth nothing misspelled or with short vowels or wrongful arabic structure or connected words without nonconnectors

the following are the good doamis only
بحب.com - I Like or I love -in Arabic dialect
مدينةدبي.net - City of Dubai

Buyers please please please before you make a deal ask any arabic speaker.
Old 3rd June 2010, 08:35 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabicidn View Post
Are you for real most of your domains worth nothing misspelled or with short vowels or wrongful arabic structure or connected words without nonconnectors

the following are the good doamis only
بحب.com - I Like or I love -in Arabic dialect

Buyers please please please before you make a deal ask any arabic speaker.
How the fuck are you still posting? Seriously MODS? A direct insult was bestowed upon a respected member already. Give them at least a week ban for that shit.

You're lucky, a ban stick would have already been slapped down, from me, on you for being a fucking idiot asshole already.

Keep digging with that silver plated shovel jackwad.
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:35 PM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post
How the fuck are you still posting? Seriously MODS? A direct insult was bestowed upon a respected member already. Give them at least a week ban for that shit.

You're lucky, a ban stick would have already been slapped down, from me, on you for being a fucking idiot asshole already.

Keep digging with that silver plated shovel jackwad.
I rarely see 3 swear words used one after another in the same sentense from Mr. Sarcle. That can only mean 1 thing. You piss him off more than I do. lol and that's ok, just know when to draw the line.

Last edited by DktoInc; 3rd June 2010 at 09:37 PM..
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:57 PM

I agree wholeheartedly with Sarcle.

Also, I welcome native speakers' inputs on my domains - especially on sales threads - it helps with accuracy for both buyer and seller. However, many native-Arabic speaking board members have weighed in on some of these names in the past, and they are members who have my respect
and have earned the respect of the forum.
Old 3rd June 2010, 10:14 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DktoInc View Post
I rarely see 3 swear words used one after another in the same sentense from Mr. Sarcle. That can only mean 1 thing. You piss him off more than I do. lol and that's ok, just know when to draw the line.
Lol. You know, I take you for a brain-damaged invalid with a horrible case of tourettes that can be "somewhat" perceptive of reality on occasion. But like the fluff on my mycellium, I am learning to injest your posts.

?

@domainstosell

No prob. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
Old 3rd June 2010, 10:32 PM

arabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainstosell View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with Sarcle.

Also, I welcome native speakers' inputs on my domains - especially on sales threads - it helps with accuracy for both buyer and seller. However, many native-Arabic speaking board members have weighed in on some of these names in the past, and they are members who have my respect
and have earned the respect of the forum.

I am so sorry, but 2 years ago IDN was just an idea, however now it's real biz, I am assuming that when you pay for a domain you want the domain to be worth the money.... and should be the same for other people.... on this site we have number of natives but the problem that they rarley comment on any bad domain
I felt that I should step in to do so I know that some of you are not happy from my comments, but most of the non speakers will be so happy buying a domain worth his/her money.... I think this biz will boom only by non speakers -idea-

That's why I receive many PM from members asking me to clarify a domain or more and I do it -for free- some of them offered me money.

post a good domain and I will put my comment check my comment on Dabsi for girl I was the first one to say it's clear domain so it's not about you or him...

So sorry don't take it personal
Old 4th June 2010, 01:52 AM

DomainDialect is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabicidn View Post
I am so sorry, but 2 years ago IDN was just an idea,
2 years ago? How, then, would you explain Sarcle's (the guy with a thousand different avatars) join date of October, 2005? Maybe he was waaayyyy ahead of his time. :p Appraisals are greatly appreciated but on a positive level. (BTW, isn't this a sales thread?) Thanks for your input...
Old 4th June 2010, 02:20 AM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post
Lol. You know, I take you for a brain-damaged invalid with a horrible case of tourettes that can be "somewhat" perceptive of reality on occasion. But like the fluff on my mycellium, I am learning to injest your posts.

?
That's what they said about Howard Hughes.
We can become great friends 1 day.

Just 2 questions,
why do you think everybody here on the forum needs to know that you have something growing on your fungus.??? Why share this on a domain4sale post? Let me make a new thread for U. A discussion about your personal issues and we can talk there.

Let the domain sell already!!!!
Old 6th June 2010, 08:45 PM

$750 for the rest of these domains - post SOLD to claim.
Old 11th June 2010, 03:26 PM

Take them all for $500

المصرى.com - (The) Egyptian

العراقي.net - (The) Iraqi

الأنترنت.net - Internet (not prime term)

الأمريكية.com - American

إمارةدبي.com - Emirate of Dubai

مصريه.net - Egyptian

بحب.com - Love

وزارةالثقافة.com - Ministry of Culture

فنادقمصر.com - Hotels in Egypt

مصرالعقارات.com - Egypt Real Estate

فنادقالقاهرة.com - Hotels in Cairo

کارتاعتباری.com (Farsi) - Credit Card

فندق.tv - Hotel
Old 14th June 2010, 02:42 PM

$75 per domain or all for $500
Old 14th June 2010, 09:08 PM
Premium User

basel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to basel

edits

Last edited by basel; 14th June 2010 at 09:11 PM..