IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 5th May 2010, 10:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
So whats the news for us out in the cold with 99.99% Japanese IDNs??

I want to pop open some tequilla too... Japan get the show on the road.. ;-)
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 5th May 2010, 11:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,229
iTrader: (29)
Rep Power: 1047
chrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished road
Re: So whats the news for us out in the cold with 99.99% Japanese IDNs??

certain motorcycle gangs proudly wear a 1% patch signifying they are different then the other 99% of clubs, meaning they are the mean motherfuckers your mom warned you about. you could make up your own idner 00.01% patch and proudly wear it at our first idn worldwide convention. if japan isn't on fast track by then, trust me you will be one mean S.O.B.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 6th May 2010, 03:54 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 73
iTrader: (1)
Rep Power: 384
tintin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So whats the news for us out in the cold with 99.99% Japanese IDNs??

that appears to be good news, any source of movement on that front, is there new momentum or ongoing, had a few, last was japan.(obscure extension ) , hope it really does fasttrack now, with idns really flying off the shelf
__________________
looking for idn.cn |印度.biz | .bharat | available for hindi ,bengali transliteration/translations
am selling bdsm.in
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 6th May 2010, 07:22 PM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1726
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: So whats the news for us out in the cold with 99.99% Japanese IDNs??

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNCowboy View Post
I want to pop open some tequilla too... Japan get the show on the road.. ;-)
Nah, just sell them all to me... Skype me.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54