IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th May 2010, 08:46 AM

phio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this point
หนัง.tv movies.tv 3rd most searched for Thai term

หนัง.tv
xn--72c9azcza.tv

$1500.00

dynadot push
Old 9th May 2010, 05:14 PM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: หนัง.tv movies.tv 3rd most searched for Thai term

I'm really struggling with the 3rd most searched Thai term idea..... source?
Old 9th May 2010, 05:19 PM

phio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
I'm really struggling with the 3rd most searched Thai term idea..... source?
http://www.google.com/insights/searc...%2012-m&cmpt=q

Number 3 for the last 12 months after Music and Games
Old 10th May 2010, 01:26 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by phio View Post
http://www.google.com/insights/searc...%2012-m&cmpt=q

Number 3 for the last 12 months after Music and Games
Thanks for the link Phio, and I saw the list of most popular thai search terms but still couldn't see it. Sure you aren't confusing it with "งาน" (work) which is indeed 3rd if you discard "hi5" ..... let me know anyway. its a good name, certainly one I would like as a .TV but don't think it is the search term you were hoping for.
Old 10th May 2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
Thanks for the link Phio, and I saw the list of most popular thai search terms but still couldn't see it. Sure you aren't confusing it with "งาน" (work) which is indeed 3rd if you discard "hi5" ..... let me know anyway. its a good name, certainly one I would like as a .TV but don't think it is the search term you were hoping for.
Yep, don't really know what happened, perhaps it's time to check my prescription. LOL

Sale Cancelled. PM me if you are interested in the Domain.

Thanks
Old 10th May 2010, 02:20 AM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

nice term & fits nicely with the .tv ext. the ranking issue could possibly be attributed to the time frame searched I got it as the 9th most search term since 2004. maybe in some other time interval its 3rd, although the last 12 months is what is pertinent, well actually the next 12 months is what I would like to know
Web Search Interest
Thailand, 2004 - present
1 เพลง
2 เกมส์
3 งาน
4 เกม
5 ฟัง เพลง
6 รถ
7 hi5
8 รูป
9 หนัง
10 บ้าน
Old 10th May 2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee1 View Post
nice term & fits nicely with the .tv ext. the ranking issue could possibly be attributed to the time frame searched I got it as the 9th most search term since 2004. maybe in some other time interval its 3rd, although the last 12 months is what is pertinent, well actually the next 12 months is what I would like to know
Web Search Interest
Thailand, 2004 - present
1 เพลง
2 เกมส์
3 งาน
4 เกม
5 ฟัง เพลง
6 รถ
7 hi5
8 รูป
9 หนัง
10 บ้าน
Yeah, I didn't realize how much 'insights' fluxuates. Keywords shows about, 20 million monthly searches, about 15 million from Thailand, so it makes me wonder where the other 5 million searches are coming from. Laos? Cambodia?
US? Interesting to ponder.
Old 11th May 2010, 08:13 AM

dynamicsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

the thing is about that search tool aswell is it only brings up broad matches.. so it is also including any searches that relate to that phrase but not typed in "exact"..

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw...en&answer=6136

It's best for research to use the adword tool at https://adwords.google.co.uk/o/Targe...uestType=IDEAS

and check the box on the left for "exact" only.. and select your language and location in the top options to desired country.. also clicking on "local searches" will order them by top term in the keywords field..

Sorry if this seem like teaching old ideas.. just noticed that search tool above is broad matches

Last edited by dynamicsoul; 11th May 2010 at 08:15 AM..
Old 11th May 2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicsoul View Post
the thing is about that search tool aswell is it only brings up broad matches.. so it is also including any searches that relate to that phrase but not typed in "exact"..

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw...en&answer=6136

It's best for research to use the adword tool at https://adwords.google.co.uk/o/Targe...uestType=IDEAS

and check the box on the left for "exact" only.. and select your language and location in the top options to desired country.. also clicking on "local searches" will order them by top term in the keywords field..

Sorry if this seem like teaching old ideas.. just noticed that search tool above is broad matches
Yes, I used to use exact search until one day when google put the drop down to overlay the search button. If you go to google.co.th, and enter หนัง in the search bar, you'll see that google's drop down shows หนังออนไลน์ as the first entry. The user probably just wanted to search for หนัง, went to click 'google search' and hit the drop down of หนังออนไลน์ instead.

Of course the logic of google is that it makes for a more specific and user friendly search, but more often than not, the word is hit accidently. This works to google's advantage because the user will retrain himself to put in exactly what he wants, he'll hit the back button and be more specific this time -- perhaps he'll type in 'หนัง x' and get more specific results. For google, it's a win win situation as the user has seen two page 1 of ads, thus doubling exposure, and showing more page views.

Before the dropdown, I would always use exact, but now it is not nearly as accurate, so for me, broad search works best.

Thanks for spotting that.

Phio
Old 11th May 2010, 09:49 AM

dynamicsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

aye.. I see what you mean mate..