IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th May 2010, 10:04 AM

ilovedomains is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Beta testers for domain parking program

Big portfolio owners of domain names now have a new stream to maximise revenue from their domain names when domain parking. The website ParksDot.com trading name Parks Dot Com Limited has launched a new domain parking platform which allows customers to fully customise their landing pages to maximise click through revenue on their landing pages.

Kerr Gracie from Parks Dot Com limited says “Domain parking has become very stagnant and boring over the last few years and not very enticing for domain name owners with boring landing pages that don’t give justice to the potienal of a domain name that has a lot of traffic, Parks Dot Com now give the opportunity for users to create and manage landing pages making them fully customisable and pleasing to the eye when landing on a parked domain name, encouraging better click through rates.

Parks Dot Com have also integrated into their parking domain platform a great way for parked domain names to get indexed in the major search engines, allowing users to enter their own meta tags and descriptions and drive alot of targeted traffic to their users parked domain names.

Head of operations Turkel Alizadeh quoted “We have a dedicated team of designers and an excellent marketing team so we have a lot of ideas we can bounce around and we are adding and making different dimensions on a daily basis to improve domain parking for our users. We strive to give our users what they want and like to listen to their ideas, above all we believe in great customer support for users.

Parks Dot Com limited are launching beta testing on the 15th of June 2010 and are offering user 90% of parked revenue during beta testing. You can sign up to the beta testing module here www.parksdot.com

Parks Dot Com limited has also partnership with Bradley Exall who owns smart script solutions

Bradley quoted “This is an exciting time for Parks Dot Com Limited, We are integrating lots of new features that the parking companies out there don’t have on their platform at the moment, and with my experience of coding I can implement new ideas quickly to keep on step ahead of the competition.

With domain parking on the rise around the world it would look like Parks Dot Com is well on their way to giving users what they want when it comes to domain parking,

Kerr says” Beta testing is a very exciting time for the company with Bradley a great asset to the company in driving ideas forward an implementing them. We aim to give the best service to our users and this is what we intend to do

Start domain parking here
Old 29th May 2010, 10:57 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Beta testers for domain parking program

So if you are selling then sell.

What is in it for us IDNers?
Old 29th May 2010, 11:20 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

You should probably be working on branding first...

Parks DOT . COM???
heh :P

DOT spelled out
Old 30th May 2010, 09:34 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

That is a real amateur attempt at a press release. You should have paid a professional to do it.

Also, "allowing users to enter their own meta tags and descriptions" is about as basic a "feature" as i could possibly imagine ...... if that's your best feature, dream on about getting any market share.

Finally, I'd love to know how you are going to guarantee your pages get indexed / SERPs. Last time I checked, Google made that decision, not parking companies.
Old 1st June 2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
That is a real amateur attempt at a press release. You should have paid a professional to do it.

Also, "allowing users to enter their own meta tags and descriptions" is about as basic a "feature" as i could possibly imagine ...... if that's your best feature, dream on about getting any market share.

Finally, I'd love to know how you are going to guarantee your pages get indexed / SERPs. Last time I checked, Google made that decision, not parking companies.
Maybe we should of come to you, give us a shout if you do press releases?

We wil carry on dreaming lol :-)
Old 1st June 2010, 11:36 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedomains View Post
charming lovely forum
That's charming dot lovely dot dot forum to you.
Old 1st June 2010, 11:39 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert View Post
That's charming dot lovely dot dot forum to you.
Quick, what will happen to the typo visitors that accidently visit idnforums.com?

We need to register idnforumsDOT.com quickly to end this case with justice.
Old 2nd June 2010, 07:33 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Maybe we should of come to you, give us a shout if you do press releases?

We wil carry on dreaming lol :-)
No, don't come to me. Use a professional, like I said.

Details please - how are you going to avoid being chucked out of Google for being a parking company? Details of your "secret sauce" please. Otherwise just another bullshitting parking "company".... one of many.
Old 2nd June 2010, 08:56 AM

When we launch beta testing on the 15th of june this will then hopefully show you more and show you what angle we are coming from
Old 2nd June 2010, 09:00 AM

Strange you don't know your angle already .....
Old 2nd June 2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Strange you don't know your angle already .....
Of course we know what the angle is, But there is no point showing it to everyone until it is in place which will be the 15th june
Old 3rd June 2010, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Of course we know what the angle is, But there is no point showing it to everyone until it is in place which will be the 15th june
Sounds like more "domain parking bollocks talk" to me. Heard it for the last 10 years. Show us the money.

Last edited by bramiozo; 4th June 2010 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: inappropriate, uncalled for, etc...
Old 3rd June 2010, 08:57 AM

gmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this pointgmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this pointgmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this pointgmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
charming lovely forum
This is probably not the best forum to do this. People are not the friendliest here, rather than someone tell you nicely that "it wont work" or provide you suggestions, you get answers such as "fuck off" instead. The only real failure in life is the failure to try, which is why I go about supporting you, even if I think your idea is rubbish (at the moment), helpful suggestions and opinions might develop your domain parking program into something that might potentially be good. Keep trying and do not let people put you down, even if it means failing and learning from it.

Last edited by gmspitalio; 3rd June 2010 at 08:58 AM..
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmspitalio View Post
This is probably not the best forum to do this. People are not the friendliest here, rather than someone tell you nicely that "it wont work" or provide you suggestions, you get answers such as "fuck off" instead. The only real failure in life is the failure to try, which is why I go about supporting you, even if I think your idea is rubbish (at the moment), helpful suggestions and opinions might develop your domain parking program into something that might potentially be good. Keep trying and do not let people put you down, even if it means failing and learning from it.
Oh well you cant keep everyone happy, Why do you think the site is rubbish? People are saying its rubbish,give us the reasons why?

We are not relying on the public so much to park their domain names to be honest as we are targetting other means,

The site is not even finished yet, still 10 days to go,

We will have a great feed inplemented for IDN traffic also
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Sounds like more "domain parking bollocks talk" to me. Heard it for the last 10 years. Show us the money, or shut the fuck up. Today.
Join us in beta testing then you will see why? I take it you dont park domain names then,

Try saying something constructive if that is possible?
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:20 AM

gmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this pointgmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this pointgmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this pointgmspitalio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh well you cant keep everyone happy, Why do you think the site is rubbish? People are saying its rubbish,give us the reasons why?

We are not relying on the public so much to park their domain names to be honest as we are targetting other means,

The site is not even finished yet, still 10 days to go,

We will have a great feed inplemented for IDN traffic also
First impressions give a lot away. Design and layout lacks credibility in my opinion. The idea is not unique, as already expressed above, you can figure this out yourself by comparing yourself to what is already out there, that is my main concern at the moment, unless in 10 days there is something more to see.
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmspitalio View Post
First impressions give a lot away. Design and layout lacks credibility in my opinion. The idea is not unique, as already expressed above, you can figure this out yourself by comparing yourself to what is already out there, that is my main concern at the moment, unless in 10 days there is something more to see.
Yes the main design and customisation modules are not in place yet, we dont want to lauch beta without it all in place.

What about if users could enter their own affliate links and banners and keep 100% of the revenue also

What could we improve on with regards to design?

Thanks
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Join us in beta testing then you will see why? I take it you dont park domain names then,

Try saying something constructive if that is possible?
Tell me why Google won't see you as "just another parking company that deserves to be thrown out of the index" .... that's very constructive, and something you mentioned in your initial "press release". What's the deal? You can tell us here - we are all friends.
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:40 AM

Just as an SEO amateur, seems to me you are just here to get SERPs for "domain parking". True?
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Just as an SEO amateur, seems to me you are just here to get SERPs for "domain parking". True?
Lol, i hardly think posting on here is going to help the site rise for domain parking a great deal do you? I dont think a PR3 backlink will do much and it being link juice also

Seo amateur, Domainguru do you go through life critising everything?

We would glady like your constructive thoughts, not just random rants

As you seem so great please show us some of your sites so we can learn from you ?

Last edited by ilovedomains; 3rd June 2010 at 09:46 AM..
Closed Thread