IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st June 2010, 08:23 PM

NitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgy
Arrow السّعودية.com (Saudi Arabia)

Hello,

I am selling this premium one:
السّعودية.com
(Saudi Arabia)
السّعودية.com is the second true spelling after السعودية without ّ its really great and very important one! In Arabic we write also السّعودية with ّ and its always the same meaning!

Waiting your offers via PM or info[]nitaky.com, Escrow/Sedo transaction.
Welcome
Old 2nd June 2010, 12:31 AM

arabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: السّعودية.com (Saudi Arabia)

The domain contains a short vowel (Shada over the Sen) As you know the virtual keyboard does not support most of the short vowels, and most of the natives don't know where to place the short vowel, which means the buyer will not be happy with his/her domain by not knowing this fact.... let's make all our deals fair for everyone we are looking for happy buyers and good deals for our investments

Next week someone else will present this domain with (skoon) as the third best way.... then with (Kasra) as the fourth best after that (Dama) (tanween) (fatha) and another 50 ways of writing it .... that is exactly why the short vowel is not worth the investment

The original name was sold good for the buyer and the seller ......

So sorry for my comment...

Good luck
Old 2nd June 2010, 01:00 AM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabicidn View Post
The domain contains a short vowel (Shada over the Sen) As you know the virtual keyboard does not support most of the short vowels, and most of the natives don't know where to place the short vowel, which means the buyer will not be happy with his/her domain by not knowing this fact.... let's make all our deals fair for everyone we are looking for happy buyers and good deals for our investments

Next week someone else will present this domain with (skoon) as the third best way.... then with (Kasra) as the fourth best after that (Dama) (tanween) (fatha) and another 50 ways of writing it .... that is exactly why the short vowel is not worth the investment

Good luck
Good comments arabicidn. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 2nd June 2010, 08:47 AM

NitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgyNitakyCom is a tad dodgy

Quote:
Do you mean that i don't do it fair?!!!! Hey here i am also pro and i already said about the difference between my domain and the first premium domain witch was sold! all is stated on my first thread! I just liked that you use an other expression to show us your opinion!

On an other side, i have no problem for your comment but you forget to say that this vowel (shada) is a real spelling and most of keyboard even virtual have this “shada” in most of them!

Quote:

Good luck
In Arabic, "shada" is used to show that the letter is doubled, for example in English we say “address” with 2 “d” but in Arabic we can’t use a doubled letter! So we use “shada”! So there is no relation with “skoon”, “dama”, “tanween”, “fatha” and other 50 ways you stated! “shada” is a real second letter, not a “chakl” … I already asked saudian people and they said that this is a real spelling, and I am sure you know that “shada” in Arabic is automatically added to any word to let us pronounce it well!

Thank you for your comment but I am sorry, I find it not as it must be done, all world know that the second right spelling of Saudi Arabic is my domain with “shada” and sure the real premium was sold by our friend Dabsi here on the forum!

For this second official spelling, I am not asking high, if any one interested, you can PM’s me!

Good luck for every one
Old 2nd June 2010, 12:47 PM

arabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this pointarabicidn is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sorry I didn't mean that, trying to help, and I saw your post which will open doors for many short vowels and harm buyers and investors, is not about you.

I posted a way to evaluate our domains please put your feedback, so we all can make real money in a fair way

Please let's take all the advantages of this honest generous website
Old 2nd June 2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
I am sorry I didn't mean that, trying to help, and I saw your post which will open doors for many short vowels and harm buyers and investors, is not about you.

I posted a way to evaluate our domains please put your feedback, so we all can make real money in a fair way

Please let's take all the advantages of this honest generous website
No problem friend, I understand you but as I said my domain at the origin is the real spelling for Saudi Arabia because if you are a native speaker and have real knowledge of Arabic literature you will find that “Shada” must be added automatically to give the real spelling of the name and in Arabic “Shada” isn’t a “Chakl” as “dama”, “skoon” and so … “Shada” in reality is a hidden doubled letter to pronounce the name on his real pronunciation, for example for God in Arabic “الله” we must always use “Shada” and even Microsoft Word support this and add it automatically because its really important in the true Arabic language, now I understand that without “Shada” is practical and better and premium but only my name with “Shada” that can be used as a second official spelling and I am with you that all other names using “Chakl” as “dama” and so will be no real name, you see?

I believe that Arabic idn with “Shada” can be always true names because its always an Arabic hidden letter …

Its better to own also Saudi Arabia with “Shada” to protect your name especially if you hold the first premium name without “Shada”! And I am sure that my domain Saudi Arabia with “Shada” is always true and even important as a domain name and I totally agree with you about no value for all other names with “Chakl”, “dama” and so ….

You are always welcome
Old 2nd June 2010, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

You guys feel free to argue this out in Arabic as well as English. That will help prevent people making the wrong conclusions.
Old 2nd June 2010, 05:23 PM

keep this domain for yourself you might be able to sell it after 10 years, and you might not ???? after 10 years you might be able to get $zero for it.... or you might get more than what Dabsi got for the original... this is what we think as a real investers.... if it works this domain might be good in 10 years to be parked .... this is an open market
but now you know that this domain is not worth it...
Old 2nd June 2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
keep this domain for yourself you might be able to sell it after 10 years, and you might not ???? after 10 years you might be able to get $zero for it.... or you might get more than what Dabsi got for the original... this is what we think as a real investers.... if it works this domain might be good in 10 years to be parked .... this is an open market
but now you know that this domain is not worth it...
Please why you say "WE", i think its "YOUR" personal opinion! Me also i am one of those domain names investers and i find it a good name, so please just try to tell us what is your personal opinion better than to act as a pro and so ... i am also a native arabic speaker, translator too and domainer since some years ago!

I am not saying that my domain is a big premium but it worth a value even for the actual market, so please as i said we respect your opinion and we say many thx! I also advise you to do some researches about arabic literature so i am sure you will learn more about my language 'arabic'!

Thx and welcome
Old 2nd June 2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert View Post
You guys feel free to argue this out in Arabic as well as English. That will help prevent people making the wrong conclusions.
I agree totally with you and i am open to any discuss but i will be happy that only those who had a solid and pro experiences and master well the language to help us with their experiences, like this as you said we can build a real area and fair marketplace!
Old 2nd June 2010, 11:49 PM

Nitakycom we are not in the middle east..... here is the real free world everyone has the right to express ideas and opinions.... if you like it this way good if you didn't very good I think this kind of biz needs ideas from everyone not your pro and masters only.......

This is my wish list for my masters
A person wants to sell a domain name with short vowels should not talk about fairness
second if you sold a domain in the last 6 months for less than $100 you should not talk
about biz
third if you are planning to park your domain for money you should not talk about investment
fourth if you have less than 1000 domains you should not talk
if you are only investing in IDN you should not talk
if you never made money (real money over 50K) from domain you should not talk
Old 3rd June 2010, 12:55 AM

Ryu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A person wants to sell a domain name with short vowels should not talk about fairness
second if you sold a domain in the last 6 months for less than $100 you should not talk
about biz
third if you are planning to park your domain for money you should not talk about investment
Old 3rd June 2010, 01:54 AM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

Now, i really want to see what you selling.
Old 3rd June 2010, 05:20 AM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
about biz
So to be a serious IDNer/domainer - we must first pass all the above rules ?? If we don't, then does that mean that we shouldn't be posting here on the forum ??

If we are only investing in IDN - then does that mean we are not serious domainers ?? Do we need to start registering 4 character .biz domains to be taken seriously as domain investors ??

Do you pass all of the above rules yourself ??

Alex

Last edited by alexd; 3rd June 2010 at 05:22 AM..
Old 3rd June 2010, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd View Post
So to be a serious IDNer/domainer - we must first pass all the above rules ?? If we don't, then does that mean that we shouldn't be posting here on the forum ??

If we are only investing in IDN - then does that mean we are not serious domainers ?? Do we need to start registering 4 character .biz domains to be taken seriously as domain investors ??

Do you pass all of the above rules yourself ??

Alex
if you are selling domain for $35 YOU ARE NOT an invester, go and have a job oppps your in greece you don't even have jobs.....
Old 3rd June 2010, 05:47 AM
Veteran

gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
if you are selling domain for $35 YOU ARE NOT an invester, go and have a job oppps your in greece you don't even have jobs.....
This is just out of order. Not cool at all.
Old 3rd June 2010, 05:56 AM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
arabicidn, an apology to alexd and a retraction of your statement please.
Old 3rd June 2010, 06:29 AM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Nice !!

I'm not going to even bother replying to something like that - though as long as you made yourself laugh, thats the main thing.

Old 3rd June 2010, 08:13 AM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Somebody needs to put the shovel down and step away from the hole before it's too late.
Old 3rd June 2010, 08:26 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Fucking fool. Get lost.